Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: IolantheAlias FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/19/09 06:53 PM
Oh, L! You had me fooled, especially since I just re-read your opus, Long Strange Trip with its n-ficcy goodness. My mind was definitely traveling down a different path!

Note: can you change the little icon to be the blue arrow? I thought, at first, that your fic was feedback. Thanks.
Posted By: L Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/19/09 07:05 PM
Thank you! I'm sorry to take delight in being devious, but I'm glad to hear it worked!
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/19/09 07:34 PM
You are evil. You are cruel. And I, like others, believed that you were in the wrong folder.

You are also funny. That was very cute!
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/19/09 08:04 PM
Given the overwhelming number of stories where Lois and Clark have first-time sex, particularly in the gfic folder, I'm sure relieved that it didn't happen this time! laugh

Seriously, this was a well-written and fun story, although a real n-version of it might have been - well, more unusual!

Ann
Posted By: L Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/19/09 08:47 PM
Thank you. You all made my day.

An nfic version would be hard to imagine because its hard to imagine him ignoring her desire to halt. Maybe a scenario where her life depends on it as in a creepy alien abduction.
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/19/09 08:57 PM
But since you had written the "Long Strange Trip" I was wondering if this was some sort of weird flashback to the time when Lois was imprisoned by the dark Lord Kal-El. But the Superman in this fic sounds much less evil than Lord Kal-El was painted in "LST".
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/19/09 09:18 PM
LOL! i was wondering just what Lois was making Superman do... too darn cute!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/20/09 12:26 PM
I didn't expect a splinter. Don't know why, though; it's a classic after all laugh The only thing I did know was that it was not nfic-stuff that was happening.

Funny little piece of fluff smile
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/20/09 05:10 PM
Ok I have a complaint to make. After reading this little ficcie of yours, I realized I wanted to reread Long Strange Trip.

And that is all I have been doing.

For hours. And hours.

And hours.

Do you know how much I have to do today? Sooo much and I haven't been able to get my butt off this chair.

so uh... thank you? thumbsup
Posted By: L Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/20/09 07:18 PM
Oh. I'm so sorry ;-)!

It's a love hate relationship with fanfic reading, isn't it?
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/20/09 07:30 PM
my first thought was childbirth wink .

enjoyed it...

Carol
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/20/09 07:48 PM
Originally posted by L:
Oh. I'm so sorry ;-)!

It's a love hate relationship with fanfic reading, isn't it?
Ok, I finished it and yet... I'm still unable to get my butt out of this chair.
dizzy
*looks around for another fanfic to read so I can avoid house packing*
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/20/09 11:08 PM
Oh L where have you been. I loved Long strange Trip. This little story didn't fool me. I knew it had to be a bandaid or injury. But it was adorable. More from you soon I hope? Nfic maybe clap
Posted By: flowerpot Re: FDK: Uncomfortable Duty - 01/22/09 06:22 PM
hee hee,

I thought he may have been piercing her ears smile

(It was a funny visual in my head to go from imagining him piercing her ear to holding her foot and the splinter in his hand smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards