Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Elisabeth FDK: Just Like Lois 1/1 - 01/11/09 01:02 PM
Wow! There was so much story there that I don't know where to begin.

Your story moves quickly, without feeling as if anything is glossed over. You do a good job of introducing all of the characters, although there were so many children that I tended to forget who was who. JJ and Arielle I always got straight. Other than that they got mixed up in my head. (Of course, I'm not the brightest grape in the bunch.)

It is interesting to see how the kids are collectively able to explore their limitations and abilities easier in the group than Clark did on his own. I think this is particularly true with the telepathic talents. Clark didn't exactly have anyone to talk to, so he wouldn't have explored his limitations.

Elisabeth
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Just Like Lois 1/1 - 01/11/09 01:21 PM
I have one complaint about this fic:
What happens next???! eek

I mean, do they confront Lois? When? How does it go? What do Lois and Clark think of Young Just-Us? Do they realize its their children?

Ok, so apparently by Just Like Back to the Future some things have been resolved, but what about the intervening time between those stories?

Well?? Answer!!! grovel
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: Just Like Lois 1/1 - 01/11/09 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
Yeah!!!

I was really looking forward to this scene. I wanted to see how Clark and Lois handled it. I was surprised that once the telepathy showed up that mom and dad didn't come completely clean.

Even without this scene it's still a fun story. smile

Bob
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Just Like Lois 1/1 - 01/11/09 03:10 PM
So great to see this gficcified. Well, I read it over on the dark side and got stuck with tons to do right now...
Originally posted by Queen of the Capes:
evil

Michael
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK: Just Like Lois 1/1 - 01/11/09 03:48 PM
Very awesome! boy, clark and Lois have protecting the secret down to an artform! Loved this, very entertaining.
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK: Just Like Lois 1/1 - 01/11/09 04:19 PM
What happens next? I guess next thing I'm doing is starting the translation of the only halfway finished sequel... *g*
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards