Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Darth Michael FDK: Ficathon: Meow-ch! 1/1 - 01/04/09 10:47 AM
Hi gr8!

The title is great. Meow and Ouch smile1

Shows how much you know, thought Lois irritably.
What, boyfriend on the horizon?

“I got a tip that a certain high powered business man who shall remain nameless - Lex Luthor - goes out cruising for girls.” She shrugged. “I wanted to see if it was true.
*snort* Well, not true. Lex Luthor doesn’t have to go cruising. He has Mrs. Cox to do the cruising.

“Why did you have to call me anyway?” Lois asked as she started up and pulled out of the parking lot.

“You’re the only person I know who’d be home on a Saturday night.”
/bye bye drink./ And now I need something to wipe up the spillage.

Lois narrowed her eyes in annoyance. Was she trying to be mean or did she just have a natural talent for it.
laugh

I’m pretty sure Mellie will love it. And those requests, yup, that's her laugh

Michael, who really loved this, too jump
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK: Ficathon: Meow-ch! 1/1 - 01/04/09 01:27 PM
Not much left to say but wow (since Michael already did all the praising). Really, whoever claimed that women were the talkative gender must have been delusional. :p

So, back on track and to the story. I loved the way you portrayed Cat, and mentioning her leopard-skin (un-)dress was so drool , too. (Not because I'm appreciating the mental view, but because it is *so* like Cat. No Inn-u-end-o, not even the other way round...) I really loved the idea of Cat (maybe) saving Lois from making a big mistake. And I'd really love to see the sequel. Maybe Cat gets to call Claude on his cell phone? Or Lois again, and Claude just happens to answer? Anything like that. Please? grovel
Posted By: sarahg Re: FDK: Ficathon: Meow-ch! 1/1 - 01/04/09 01:33 PM
awesome. just what i needed on a no-good horrible day like today!
Posted By: cp33 Re: FDK: Ficathon: Meow-ch! 1/1 - 01/04/09 02:10 PM
thumbsup Wonderful!
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: Ficathon: Meow-ch! 1/1 - 01/04/09 04:03 PM
This was really fun. smile1 I love Cat stories almost as much as I hate Lex. (Not Lex stories, just Lex. razz )

It was interesting that underneath Cat's wrong assumption about Lois's evening activities, Lois is about to make the big "Claude" mistake. mad

How about a follow-on where when Cat calls Lois to bail her out AGAIN ( rotflol ) Lois mentions that she IS with someone tonight and Cat might make a comment like "that's great as long as you're smart enough to stay away from Claude."

Bob
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Ficathon: Meow-ch! 1/1 - 01/05/09 01:08 PM
This was hilarious. I even love the "rating" you gave it.

Elisabeth
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: FDK: Ficathon: Meow-ch! 1/1 - 01/06/09 10:32 AM
Thanks for the fdk everyone. I'm glad you enjoyed it. smile
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Ficathon: Meow-ch! 1/1 - 01/06/09 04:38 PM
rotflol

Claude?! Yech! cat

Sequel, please! grovel
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Ficathon: Meow-ch! 1/1 - 01/11/09 07:12 PM
This was different. Cat really doesn't have much on the mind than making guys fall all over her.

I like this Lois. Too bad about Claude...

James
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Ficathon: Meow-ch! 1/1 - 01/12/09 07:48 PM
/dies laughing. This was totally priceless. clap
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards