Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mister Data FDK: Ficathon- Halloween Surprise - 12/09/08 08:52 PM
Ok, I didn't see Clark as Tempus coming...I liked it.

And I realize that I asked for alot of a-plot devices, and you handled them well.

Love the name for Becca. and I loved how you teased the child about who she was. Our three year old would have done the same thing while our 6 year old would have had a fit after the second try.

Though I am curious. I didn't want Andrus because he was such a LAME character. or is he that scary?

Thank you RKN! thumbsup hyper
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Ficathon- Halloween Surprise - 12/09/08 09:02 PM
Way cute! I love how Clark goes through the process of trying to figure out what his daughter is dressed up as. That's the problem with being a creative kid.

Elisabeth
Posted By: rkn Re: FDK: Ficathon- Halloween Surprise - 12/10/08 02:26 AM
I'm glad you liked it.

No, Andrus isn't scary. I was trying to create the idea that Andrus was sort of a long-running joke between Lois and Clark because he is such a ridiculous character.
“I dressed up as the scariest person I know of. Well, second scariest. The scariest would be-”
Lois?

‘Come to Papa’ Tempus
smile1

What a sweet and waffy story, rkn smile

Michael
Posted By: cp33 Re: FDK: Ficathon- Halloween Surprise - 12/10/08 04:06 PM
Clark was adorable with their daughter. That was such a sweet little story.
Posted By: sarahg Re: FDK: Ficathon- Halloween Surprise - 12/10/08 06:51 PM
loved it!
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK: Ficathon- Halloween Surprise - 12/11/08 05:09 PM
Awww... This was so sweet, and I loved the banter between Clark and Becca. It was so cute with Clark teasing her and she thinking he was serious.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FDK: Ficathon- Halloween Surprise - 01/12/09 07:15 PM
aww! how cute. And a bunny!!! there was a bunny! *giggles* laugh

Nice work!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards