Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: eminMN FDK: Reflections (1/hopefully 20+) - 11/10/08 10:23 AM
Just wanted to jump in and say what a promising and interesting beginning you have given us. I like your style or writing. It has a way of saying a lot without using many words.

Can't wait to see what happened between Lo- I mean Lena and Clark. And what will happen when they cross paths again.

-Em
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: Reflections (1/hopefully 20+) - 11/10/08 11:53 AM
Very interesting...

Can't wait for more!

Did I miss the posting schedule? 'Before Christmas' and '20 parts' is too much math for me at the moment...

Carol
Posted By: robinson Re: FDK: Reflections (1/hopefully 20+) - 11/10/08 07:08 PM
Excellent! Anxiously waiting for the next part. It had me on the edge of my seat.

Please Post next part soon
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Reflections (1/hopefully 20+) - 11/10/08 09:20 PM
Is it really Lois? How could she dump him? There must be some misunderstanding!

Please post more soon!
Posted By: maxkeegan Re: FDK: Reflections (1/hopefully 20+) - 11/11/08 07:07 AM
Originally posted by carolm:
Very interesting...

Can't wait for more!

Did I miss the posting schedule? 'Before Christmas' and '20 parts' is too much math for me at the moment...

Carol
Looks like my posting schedule will be 2 or 3 times a week. Still need to find a Beta reader to help out. I will be posting Part 2 tomorrow.

Max
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Reflections (1/hopefully 20+) - 11/11/08 09:32 AM
YAY! Reflections is coming back! I loved your story, I'm very happpy to know you are going to post it again with new parts!

Simona smile
Posted By: maxkeegan Re: FDK: Reflections (1/hopefully 20+) - 11/11/08 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Simona:
YAY! Reflections is coming back! I loved your story, I'm very happpy to know you are going to post it again with new parts!

Simona smile
Thank you. I did a major rewrite of the original parts, especially after part 2, and have 5 more written so far. I hope you like the changes.

Max
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Reflections (1/hopefully 20+) - 12/02/08 10:49 AM
Intriguing start, Max. Of course, everything points towards Lena being Lois. But is she just the same person LnCverse-wise, or is this Lois undercover with a huge budget? And she she undercover, buying weapons? And when will Clark meet her at the Planet? Questions over questions. So glad there is more already posted laugh

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards