Pulitzer
Story is HERE .

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is simply the best!!!!! laugh

What a great way to start the day!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Brilliant! I was thoroughly fooled.

So our favourite Kryptonian appears to be Cal Luthor in this AU. I wonder how that came to be. Does he have an evil brother named Lex? Is Lex not in this AU at all?

Cal's speech patterns appear to be more like our Lex' than our Clark's. Not surprising, if he was raised by his universe's counterparts to our Lex' parents.

And what of Jonathan and Martha?

So many questions. Please answer some of them in a sequel; inquiring minds want to know!
Brava!

Joy,
Lynn

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
First reading: Oh Clark, why would you do something to get her to listen? Oh wait, the "partner" is Claude? Oh that's fine then...but wait Cal? I thought it was Luthor?

Second reading: Ok, so her former Partner's Claude. No biggie there. *shrugs past the first part* Now what's this about Luthor? Does he just have a different name? Is he the adopted brother of Lex? Or is he the "anti-Clark"? Definitely doesn't seem to be the "Clark Kent, son of the Kents" kind of Cal. Cal, short for "Calvin" I suppose?

So many questions. So VERY many. Yes! Sequel please!!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I, too, was lost. First I thought Lois was over-compensating for her anger at her partner (whom I assumed was Clark) by claiming she loved Lex. eek Then, when I realized that her partner, ex-partner, was Claude I was left wondering who this "Cal Luthor" was. What I could discern was that he was some kind of hybrid of Kal-El and Lex Luthor. All the goodness of Clark's Superman side, but one who had somehow used his powers to become a billionaire with the slimy charm of Lex. razz No thanks. (Now, if he had been pretending to act like his evil brother Lex as a joke...)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol devilsplat
You devil you.
Happy April Fools!
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Happy April 2nd, guys! Sorry it took me a while to reply. blush

This was just a bit of fun, and I'm glad people got a laugh out of it. smile For those still left wondering: Yes, Cal is Kal-El/Superman/Cal Luthor, but the details of how this all happened and what kind of man he is are left up to the reader. laugh I'll say this, though: Somewhere out there is a Kansas farmer whose natural ambition and business savvy, combined with the good morals and strong work ethic instilled in him by his parents, have led him to make his family's farm one of the top producers in the country. wink

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Lex Kent?! shock eek jawdrop

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Now you've really got me wondering about the morals and ethics of Cal Luthor. smile

Kerth
Kerth
clap Love this! I immediately jumped to Clark being this Cal, evil because I've been pretty much only working on a similar plot line with an anti-Clark-- but the Luthor part got me! laugh Would love to see the flip side of this role-reversal! Well done!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard