Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Excellent, Paul! I was wondering how you were going to simulate death and bring Lois back to life. What a great idea using such a horrid episode to help Lois and Clark get out of such a tight jam.

Bravo! thumbsup

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hey, new FDK! Cool! smile1

Sorry I missed seeing yours earlier, Hazel. Not sure how that happened. In any case, I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it. You've been posting such nice comments for me. Thanks! smile

Tricia, wow! You've been away, you're busy catching up, you just did such a good job of GEing this for me, and now you're here to post really lovely comments, too! Thank you! smile

Roger, I never thought it was a particularly horrid episode, but I'm glad I was able to find something good in it for you. smile If the story worked for you, despite your feelings about the ep, then I'm extra glad to hear it. Thanks for posting! smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard