Next Thread
Print Thread
#99689 03/19/14 10:46 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Sorry it took so long to get this next part. I hope people enjoy it. Feel free to leave any and all comments.

John Pack Lambert
#99690 03/22/14 04:16 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
It's a good thing they're both infatuated with each other, because they're not good about being subtle about it. It would be embarrassing if it were only one-way. And less fun to read. smile

#99691 03/22/14 09:56 AM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
dance Someone likes Lois and Clark being infatuated with each other. Even if Clark thinks it is Jo he is infatuated with.

John Pack Lambert
#99692 03/23/14 04:28 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hee hee hee! The Mary Hatch Bailey School! I always wondered what happened to her after the movie ended, and you've told me! smile

Interesting that the professor was ready to testify about "The Boss" when he suffered a fatal accident. Strange how that sort of thing tends to happen.

Post more soon!

#99693 03/24/14 09:12 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
ok, you got me... now I'm looking for this book because I haven't read it ...not yet... between the reading of fics, I know I'll find some time to get that one too.

I like to imagine Lois and Clark as a couple of young students, and the fact that he is opening his heart about his feelings for Lois Lane, even when he doesn't know he's talking to her, maybe helps to brake the walls that she usually makes around her heart... certainly I hope so

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
#99694 03/31/14 02:20 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
Hee hee hee! The Mary Hatch Bailey School! I always wondered what happened to her after the movie ended, and you've told me! smile

Interesting that the professor was ready to testify about "The Boss" when he suffered a fatal accident. Strange how that sort of thing tends to happen.

Post more soon!
I'm glad you like my naming of the school. I think I mentioned this before, but if not I might mention it later, Mary Hatch Bailey is Lois's number 1 journalistic idol. Of course, this being a fictional world, Mrs. Bailey is a real person.

I just put up a new post.

John Pack Lambert
#99695 03/31/14 02:24 PM
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by chelo:
ok, you got me... now I'm looking for this book because I haven't read it ...not yet... between the reading of fics, I know I'll find some time to get that one too.
If you mean Mary Hatch Bailey's book, that is actually a work that does not exist outside this story. The film I mention is real though.

{Quote]{QB]I like to imagine Lois and Clark as a couple of young students, and the fact that he is opening his heart about his feelings for Lois Lane, even when he doesn't know he's talking to her, maybe helps to brake the walls that she usually makes around her heart... certainly I hope so [/QB][/QUOTE]

Of course there is always the issue of how Clark will react to Lois pretending to be someone else.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard