OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ah! So, it definitely was Jaxon. I thought it might be. Interesting "jail" that Jimmy devised for X. So sad that he still wanted to be that thick-necked hulk and not himself. I've always thought he was a sad character.

At least, Hattie and JJ can stop wearing bullet proof vests for the time being. That AND the suit AND the work clothes must get cumbersome after a while.

I loved the allusion to Clark's shifting tie, when JJ headed up to the roof. They've certainly come into the next generation.

Drugged minions who can't remember anything they've been ordered to do sounds like something Lex would've loved. Like father like son.

Lots of fun. I wonder what up next for Hattie and JJ.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

I've started working on the next story, but it is going to be the teenagers this time.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The end of the great little story!

"In a city the size of Metropolis the number of power chairs purchased in one week is staggering! I took the date that he woke up and canvassed the sellers of those devices. For the most part they have been accounted for. There are a few that I still need to check back on, there are a few on the list that have passed away in the interim and there are three that are still unaccounted for." Reported JJ.
As always your medical background comes into play here with great results!

Jimmy replied, “Yes! You may have been a genius and very advanced in computer technology, but we’ve made a lot of advancements in thirty years. With every system, there’s usually an unavoidable single point of failure, the single connection to the internet. Pull that plug and you have to rely on your own resources. You have two choices, 1) come out of there and face the music or 2) stay in that world you created and replay the few scenarios you’ve had time to build for as long as the power lasts which alone could drive you crazy. If you disconnect, I’ll personally pull the power plug, rip out the hard drive and run a drill through the case so that it will never spin up again.”
Computer knowledge as well!

“Yes, I’m with them, but not one of them. I don't live by their superhero code of ethics." Jimmy replied calmly.
Oooh James Olsen has some of his father in him after all!

It is a pity Jaxon did not learn from his lesson and live a better life. Imagine all the good he could have accomplished.

Hattie said, “I’m sort of sorry it turned out this way, but at least now I won’t be wearing a target on my back.”

Lois laughed and said, “You mean, until the next time," she gave Hattie a hug as she finished, "With you and me, Hattie Girl, there’ll always be a next time.”
Yeah there will always be a next time for those two! thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for reading and the FDK!

Yes, I do try to bring my background to bear in my stories. It adds some believability. thumbsup

I just couldn't resist giving Lois the last word! party

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard