comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Twelfth Precinct, Sgt. Tartaglia. How may I be of assistance?”

‘Hi, Gino, Lois Lane.”

“Ms. Lane! You know I was speaking with Mrs. Tartaglia just this morning about you. I had told her how much you liked her canoli and she asked if she should maybe make some and send them to you at the Planet.”

“Gino, that is so sweet of your wife to offer to do that. Please tell her thank you for me and I would love some.”

“Your wish is my command. I will relay that message to Mrs. Tartaglia tonight.”
So nice to hear from Sgt. Tartaglia again! The missus must be an EXCELLENT baker, especially since Lois makes a sound of watching her weight. Something she doesn't need to do now that's she's super.

"No, Bill, you're doing just fine. It even confuses us at times. Right now there are four of each of us here fighting this war against a very evil man named Nor and his followers. The bad guys are all from Clark's home planet and custom required that the combat be limited to family, but the bad guys, being bad guys, cheated. We needed a way to end this war," she held up the box, "and this is it."
You gotta love Bill! smile1

They were both shocked at this, these were both super powered adversaries. How could it be that this spouse claimed this as her homeland? Weren’t all super powered people from Krypton? They would have to report this finding back to Nor. First they needed to break off this particular conflict and remain free to do so. Somehow these members of the El family had managed to make Earthlings super. If that was possible then they potentially could turn the entire population super and there would be no chance of their success. Nor had to be notified of this finding.
Ha! Something else for the bad guys to chew on. Come on Rena, do your stuff and get your brother out of power! mad

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
It is getting a little confusing with all the Loies and Clarks flying around. Although it seemed we didn't see any Clark in this part. What are they up to?

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Morgana:
“Twelfth Precinct, Sgt. Tartaglia. How may I be of assistance?”

‘Hi, Gino, Lois Lane.”

“Ms. Lane! You know I was speaking with Mrs. Tartaglia just this morning about you. I had told her how much you liked her canoli and she asked if she should maybe make some and send them to you at the Planet.”

“Gino, that is so sweet of your wife to offer to do that. Please tell her thank you for me and I would love some.”

“Your wish is my command. I will relay that message to Mrs. Tartaglia tonight.”
So nice to hear from Sgt. Tartaglia again! The missus must be an EXCELLENT baker, especially since Lois makes a sound of watching her weight. Something she doesn't need to do now that's she's super.

"No, Bill, you're doing just fine. It even confuses us at times. Right now there are four of each of us here fighting this war against a very evil man named Nor and his followers. The bad guys are all from Clark's home planet and custom required that the combat be limited to family, but the bad guys, being bad guys, cheated. We needed a way to end this war," she held up the box, "and this is it."
You gotta love Bill! smile1

They were both shocked at this, these were both super powered adversaries. How could it be that this spouse claimed this as her homeland? Weren’t all super powered people from Krypton? They would have to report this finding back to Nor. First they needed to break off this particular conflict and remain free to do so. Somehow these members of the El family had managed to make Earthlings super. If that was possible then they potentially could turn the entire population super and there would be no chance of their success. Nor had to be notified of this finding.
Ha! Something else for the bad guys to chew on. Come on Rena, do your stuff and get your brother out of power! mad
I am so glad you like Sgt. Tartaglia. He is fun to write for. His wife is an Italian housewife and very sweet.

I just had to get Bill in there and confusing him with multiple Lois LAnes was just a bonus.

Yes, that should be quite some revelation when they tell Nor that the El family has a way to make Earthlings super.

As for Rena, I said all along that the Na family dynamic would be important.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by John Lambert:
It is getting a little confusing with all the Loies and Clarks flying around. Although it seemed we didn't see any Clark in this part. What are they up to?
In this section the girls are not involved in the combat directly. Partly due to Nor's previous actions, but more because they are simply dealing with disasters created by Nor's minions.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard