Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Okay, since CC said it was okay to post. I posted.

I know what you're all saying, nothing happened!

Well you can't expect it to start out too quickly now can you?

My plan is to post every 4 or 5 days depending on how I'm going with the writing. I have a small buffer but until I'm finished I won't push it too hard. Once I wrap up the story I might post a little more frequent... like once a month wink

Tank (who is wondering if this is a bad idea... retirement is a good thing)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Very intriguing.

I certainly wouldn't say nothing happened. We got Nightfall and we got Luthor!

As you know I'm fairly invested in Lois' happy ending. But I am really enjoying watching her navigate a world that is so familiar, and yet not. Especially liked her looking around Lex's penthouse, wondering if the wallpaper was different, if the fireplace had moved. A nice, realistic touch.

And I admire your big canvas story telling.

I'm strapped in and ready, just don't forget the bit about the happy ending, ok?

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Kerth
Kerth
Nice set up, Tank!! smile

Hoping for more soon smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Favorite line

Reaching up, she turned up the volume so she could hear what the TV Barbie had to say.
That was a grinner.

So...we have the Nightfall Asteroid and an annoyed Lex...things could be worse.

I only ask, no, beg, one thing. Please don't use the slamming into the asteroid technique. There are just so many better ways of having the thing miss the Earth.

As for Lex, I agree with MAF, I think that the previous Lois was either in cahoots or was trying to pull one over Lex. Both avenues are admittedly stupid, but possible.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You posted!!!!

Loving this so far. Lots of hidden depths to discover - such as exactly what was the original Lois's relationship with Lex? You left us, at the end of the previous story in this series, wondering whether the original Lois was a nice person at all, and now it seems that she might have been in cahoots with Luthor... eek!! eek

Clark's getting more interesting, though. Glad he's lost the blond hair - just wish he could lose the girlfriend!! goofy

More soon!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great start, Tank!

Sure is going to be interesting to see what you have up your sleeve for Lois and Luthor! eek

More soon!

Missy

Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, I was lured into reading the story when it didn't originally have a part number *pointed look*, so now I'm stuck reading it every post instead of until it's almost done, as is my usual mode. Well, might as well enjoy the ride. You *do* realize that if you don't post regularly, I'll have to come after you, right? Minnesota isn't that far from NC.... wildguy

Anyway, I'm beginning to worry about that universe's Lois. What in the world was she into? Not only were she and Cat an item and playing with Perry, but now she has a history with Lex, too? Poor (our) Lois! How in the world is she going to fix this?

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Top Banana
Top Banana
How much longer??

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Features Writer
Features Writer
Tank
Nice beginning
more
merry

T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
I wish to thank those gentle readers who've taken their time to read and comment on this little effort so far.

Since there were no 'burning' questions out there I guess I'll just have to post the next part.

Tank (who hopes people don't get too bored with this too quickly)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard