OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh man, there is so much going on! Where do I begin?

With a party this size he tried several arrangements, finally deciding to have only the Matron of Honor and the Best Man on the platform with him, and the bride and groom with the rest arranged on the steps leading to the platform in a ‘V’ pattern, the apex being the bride and groom with him in between them.
That is a HUGE wedding party.

Hattie had gone to her mother for consoling when she found out that Jon had met another girl and that he was going to be moving to Smallville so that he could be close to her. It all happened so quickly. It was a matter of only a week. Initially, her disappointment had manifested as anger toward this new girl that had stolen her boyfriend from her. That changed rapidly when she finally met Jennifer and got to know her. Seeing how she and Jon related to one another, she realized that their relationship was such as none she had ever seen before aside from Lois and Clark.
I always wondered how Hattie could let Jon marry someone else, now everything is perfectly clear.

One of the gunmen nudged the other and said, “There they are. It has to be them. That red hair is distinctive. Let’s go.” They got out of their car and stood across the street from the couple and when they had come abreast the first one shouted, “Kaplin and Olsen!” Then he smeared, “The hottest team in town! Hah! Try some hot lead!” They both opened up with automatic weapons.

Hattie and JJ had both been startled and as soon as JJ realized what was happening he threw himself between the gunmen and Hattie, but he wasn’t fast enough.
Wait a sec! You can't kill them off! mad

As Superman took to the sky, he replied, /”Perpetual Pines Cemetery.”/

Lois followed, but was mystified and sent, /”Why there?”/

/”Gretchen Kelly’s machine. It was sealed up, but never dismantled.”/

Remembering the incident, Lois sent, /”Do you think it will work?”/

Clark was grim as he replied, /”It has to! It’s their only chance.”/
Thank goodness that machine was never dismantled! Now JJ and Hattie are super, so the Kent family (and Hattie's) won't have to worry about them anymore. :p

The exchange between Clark and his son was a little scary; I thought for sure those gunsels were going to get a royal soaking.

Let me take a guess, after the wedding Hattie and JJ are going to meet up with H.G.?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Morgana:
Oh man, there is so much going on! Where do I begin?

With a party this size he tried several arrangements, finally deciding to have only the Matron of Honor and the Best Man on the platform with him, and the bride and groom with the rest arranged on the steps leading to the platform in a ‘V’ pattern, the apex being the bride and groom with him in between them.
That is a HUGE wedding party.

Hattie had gone to her mother for consoling when she found out that Jon had met another girl and that he was going to be moving to Smallville so that he could be close to her. It all happened so quickly. It was a matter of only a week. Initially, her disappointment had manifested as anger toward this new girl that had stolen her boyfriend from her. That changed rapidly when she finally met Jennifer and got to know her. Seeing how she and Jon related to one another, she realized that their relationship was such as none she had ever seen before aside from Lois and Clark.
I always wondered how Hattie could let Jon marry someone else, now everything is perfectly clear.

One of the gunmen nudged the other and said, “There they are. It has to be them. That red hair is distinctive. Let’s go.” They got out of their car and stood across the street from the couple and when they had come abreast the first one shouted, “Kaplin and Olsen!” Then he smeared, “The hottest team in town! Hah! Try some hot lead!” They both opened up with automatic weapons.

Hattie and JJ had both been startled and as soon as JJ realized what was happening he threw himself between the gunmen and Hattie, but he wasn’t fast enough.
Wait a sec! You can't kill them off! mad

As Superman took to the sky, he replied, /”Perpetual Pines Cemetery.”/

Lois followed, but was mystified and sent, /”Why there?”/

/”Gretchen Kelly’s machine. It was sealed up, but never dismantled.”/

Remembering the incident, Lois sent, /”Do you think it will work?”/

Clark was grim as he replied, /”It has to! It’s their only chance.”/
Thank goodness that machine was never dismantled! Now JJ and Hattie are super, so the Kent family (and Hattie's) won't have to worry about them anymore. :p

The exchange between Clark and his son was a little scary; I thought for sure those gunsels were going to get a royal soaking.

Let me take a guess, after the wedding Hattie and JJ are going to meet up with H.G.?
Clark 'spoke' with Jon, just in time. The gunsels would not have survived the fall.

H.G. doesn’t have to appear all of the time. We still have a ways to go.

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Interesting that they gave the power to Hattie and JJ. I didn't expect that.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Interesting that they gave the power to Hattie and JJ. I didn't expect that.
It was their only chance of survival. If not for that machine, both of them would have died.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard