Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#99283 02/18/14 01:25 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
This is a good concept you've got, Christina. It definitely needs fleshing out, but if you write it, I'll read it.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I like this story. In fact, I am surprised it has not been written before.

The scenes where Lois and Clark tell each other of the new people they met will be interesting. On the other hand, since Lois has already been in love with SM, and does not know SM=CK, I am not sure she would tell him that she has met someone new.

John Pack Lambert
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by John Lambert:
The scenes where Lois and Clark tell each other of the new people they met will be interesting. On the other hand, since Lois has already been in love with SM, and does not know SM=CK, I am not sure she would tell him that she has met someone new.
Are you sure? She understands the need to be circumspect with others, too. Telling him that she's dating Superman could also lead to him finding out she's the Superhero.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I guess actually it would work. However, Lois would not so much lead with "I just met someone new", but tell Clark she is going on dates, without at all telling him who it is with.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard