OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I am continued to be amazed at how so many different strands of your volumes are drawn together to make a comprehensive whole. Bravo!

The discussion between the various Loises and Zara was a will hard to keep up with at first, but eventually I got the hang of it.

My ONLY complaint:

Turning back to the other Loises, Lori said, “Okay, we have found that we girls, because we started out as Earth human, even though our physiology has been modified by the Kryptonian aura and we derive powers from the pendant, we are immune to green Kryptonite. The only problem is in the case of pregnancy. The baby is affected. I’ve been through it and believe me, it’s no picnic.”
The above paragraph describes perfectly what these women have gone through and yet they refer to themselves as 'girls'?

How old does a woman have to be before she is no longer a girl?

Bring on the next part!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Okay, we have found that we girls, because we started out as Earth human, even though our physiology has been modified by the Kryptonian aura"etc
vs.
“Okay, we have found that we women, because we started out as Earth human, even though our physiology has been modified by the Kryptonian aura"etc

Well, I've got to say from experience that in a group of women, I'd more more inclined to say "girls" than "women". Even though I have grandchildren, "women" are still my mother's age.
Also, in this instance, there are really young women who are really "girls". So I had no objection to it when I beta'd.
But, to each his or her own.
We still say "Girls just want to have fun" not
"Women just want to have fun."
cool laugh
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard