Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Yes, but the shorter the part the more parts there is...
Oh, you like when you divide a plate of brownies into 48 pieces instead of 12 and then only still eat one piece a week?
LOIS: [muy loco]
/Pardon my horrible Spanish./ Well, you'll be happy to hear that a couple of nights ago to cut a part down from 21 pages, I moved a scene to a previous part and redistributed where parts would end and ended up increasing two other parts in length. I would love to post longer parts, and more often, but in time I'd end up dropping below my 5-part cushion. Then you'd have to wait longer between parts.

HENDERSON: No, I meant... Oh, never mind.
ER: He knows when to fold ‘em, and go after easier fish, huh?
HENDERSON: /closes folder labeled ‘L A N E, L O I S’/ Now, for Lex Luthor…
clap

ER: [Some comparison of vintage warp ships with 19th-century-looking modern-day technology]

EW: I'm supposed to have understood that reference, wasn't I?

ER: Zephraim Cochraine: Inventor of the Terran warp drive and first human to travel faster than the speed of light since Doc Brown. He built the first warp ship out of a decommissioned Minuteman ICBM after WW3. The Borg tried to blow him out of the sky.
Yep, I'm a bit rusty on my STNG.

EW: You won't... or telling the truth won't?
ER: Telling the truth wont. I’d be happy to help him by locking him and Lois into a storage room with a big bed. Well…desk.
RALPH: /banging on the door/ But I *need* supplies!

EW: But if they don't complete their assignment then the forfeit their lives so why would they show up for the paycheck?
ER: Hence the ‘stupid’-qualifier for the crooks.
HENCHMAN: What do you mean? I was hired for my looks? /thinks about this/ I'm okay with that.
MRS. COX: [Linked Image]

EW: So, Clark doesn't like it when Lois touches herself? [EW went there]

CLARK: Fine. But only when I’m in the next room without having been exposed to green Kryptonite. And no lead-painting the walls!
/hugs computer/ I have no idea where you might have gotten that idea.

EW: So, no British were involved with the knocking on the door? But I thought we hypothesized that Jimmy was a reincarnation of H.G. Wells?

ER: Meant HG would think it ridiculous that anyone but him could be referred to in such a manner
So, HG Wells doesn't consider himself British? huh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, you'll be happy to hear that a couple of nights ago to cut a part down from 21 pages, I moved a scene to a previous part and redistributed where parts would end and ended up increasing two other parts in length.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard