OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well this certainly was a different part!

“They mentioned that there was a bounty on our heads.”
That sounds about right for Hattie and JJ.

“Just long enough for me to get my gown and you and the girls to get dresses. How does, three weeks sound?”
Where is she getting her dress? Sometimes it takes months to find the dress and than alterations are another month or more!

“Yeah, but I’m going to ask Aunt Lois to accompany me. I like the sound of that … Aunt Lois. It won’t be that long until she’s my aunt. I’ll really be a part of the family. I’m gonna go ask her.”
The call to her Mother was hysterical! Sounds like my niece when we went gown shopping! smile1 smile1

It is so nice that they are in Lois' old apartment!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Morgana:
Well this certainly was a different part!

“They mentioned that there was a bounty on our heads.”
That sounds about right for Hattie and JJ.

Yeah, now they KNOW that they’ve gotten under somebody’s skin.

“Just long enough for me to get my gown and you and the girls to get dresses. How does, three weeks sound?”
Where is she getting her dress? Sometimes it takes months to find the dress and then alterations are another month or more!

She may have to pay a premium, but she is tired of waiting. It could go right up to the last minute.

“Yeah, but I’m going to ask Aunt Lois to accompany me. I like the sound of that … Aunt Lois. It won’t be that long until she’s my aunt. I’ll really be a part of the family. I’m gonna go ask her.”
The call to her Mother was hysterical! Sounds like my niece when we went gown shopping! smile1 smile1

It is so nice that they are in Lois' old apartment!

Hattie didn’t even know it at the time, that’s the funny part.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard