OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
After grabbing his jacket and putting it on, he grabbed her coat and held it for her. She smiled her thanks and picked up what she called her ‘bag of tricks’. It was very reminiscent of Lois’ bag, but in Hattie’s case held various items such as lock picks, opera glasses, a strong little telescope, a telescoping wand or escrima and sundry other items. A few seconds later they were in the elevator headed down.
Ever the gentleman, but can JJ wait four months and still live in the same apartment with Hattie?

Shades of Felix the cat! Bag of tricks indeed.

Archie Andrews? Seriously? Oh Archiekins! smile1

This chapter is a salute to The Archies! dance

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap That scamp! Hilarious. I didn't catch it at first until I saw Jug, Betty, and Veronica. laugh

But I do wonder about Lois and Clark's PDA at work...
Hattie was speechless. Finally she managed to say, simply, “Wow,” in a hushed tone.

Lois had a dreamy expression at the memory as she said, “Don’t worry, it wasn’t all bad. That living room was the first place that Superman took me air dancing,” and she sighed at the memory. Smiling she looked back at Clark. “That was a special night.”

Clark smiled as he also remembered. He moved over and put his arms around Lois’ waist as he said, “Yes, yes it was.” As he was finishing his statement, he kissed the side of Lois’ neck. As he did, Lois sighed and tilted her head aside to give him more room to continue. He was more than happy to oblige her.

After almost a minute he stopped, Lois finally opened her eyes and with a dreamy look, Lois added, “I almost always left the back window in the living room unlocked,” She looked over her shoulder at Clark again, “just in case a certain superhero wanted to stop by.”
Come on, guys. Hattie's still in the room. I'm sure you can get a room at the Lexor if you can't wait to get home! That must have been darn uncomfortable for Hattie. Close family friend or not, no one wants to intrude on THAT. LOL.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Hattie and JJ are crazy. Actually, at some level JJ was probably crazy moving into the same building as Hattie.

I really do not see why they are waiting all the way to June to get married. That seems needlessly long. However if they do want to wait until then, and they want to wait until marriage, living in the same apartment is the worst idea possible.

I am not surprised that Stokes has come up again. Although I had sort of forgotten the specific name of the restaurant.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Come on, guys. Hattie's still in the room. I'm sure you can get a room at the Lexor if you can't wait to get home! That must have been darn uncomfortable for Hattie. Close family friend or not, no one wants to intrude on THAT. LOL.
Considering Lois and Clark are both super, it is not like it would take long to get home. Or to a special hotel in Paris, or even Bangkok for that matter.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Morgana:
After grabbing his jacket and putting it on, he grabbed her coat and held it for her. She smiled her thanks and picked up what she called her ‘bag of tricks’. It was very reminiscent of Lois’ bag, but in Hattie’s case held various items such as lock picks, opera glasses, a strong little telescope, a telescoping wand or escrima and sundry other items. A few seconds later they were in the elevator headed down.
Ever the gentleman, but can JJ wait four months and still live in the same apartment with Hattie?

Shades of Felix the cat! Bag of tricks indeed.

Archie Andrews? Seriously? Oh Archiekins! smile1

This chapter is a salute to The Archies! dance
I always have trouble with names. I just listened to an MP3 recording of the Archie old time radio show, hence the names.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
clap That scamp! Hilarious. I didn't catch it at first until I saw Jug, Betty, and Veronica. laugh

But I do wonder about Lois and Clark's PDA at work...
Hattie was speechless. Finally she managed to say, simply, “Wow,” in a hushed tone.

Lois had a dreamy expression at the memory as she said, “Don’t worry, it wasn’t all bad. That living room was the first place that Superman took me air dancing,” and she sighed at the memory. Smiling she looked back at Clark. “That was a special night.”

Clark smiled as he also remembered. He moved over and put his arms around Lois’ waist as he said, “Yes, yes it was.” As he was finishing his statement, he kissed the side of Lois’ neck. As he did, Lois sighed and tilted her head aside to give him more room to continue. He was more than happy to oblige her.

After almost a minute he stopped, Lois finally opened her eyes and with a dreamy look, Lois added, “I almost always left the back window in the living room unlocked,” She looked over her shoulder at Clark again, “just in case a certain superhero wanted to stop by.”
Hattie is neither surprised nor offended by this. She has been associated with this family for about sixteen years at this point. She is like a ninth child to Lois and Clark. She has seen how affectionate they are.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Hattie and JJ are crazy. Actually, at some level JJ was probably crazy moving into the same building as Hattie.

I really do not see why they are waiting all the way to June to get married. That seems needlessly long. However if they do want to wait until then, and they want to wait until marriage, living in the same apartment is the worst idea possible.

I am not surprised that Stokes has come up again. Although I had sort of forgotten the specific name of the restaurant.
People do crazy things when they are in love.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by John Lambert:
[b]Come on, guys. Hattie's still in the room. I'm sure you can get a room at the Lexor if you can't wait to get home! That must have been darn uncomfortable for Hattie. Close family friend or not, no one wants to intrude on THAT. LOL.
Considering Lois and Clark are both super, it is not like it would take long to get home. Or to a special hotel in Paris, or even Bangkok for that matter. [/b]
See my answee to Virginia above.

This is nothing that all of the Kent children, including Hattie haven't seen before. Children seeing their parents being affectionate reassures them of the perminence of the relationship. When the children don't see it their world is on shaky ground.

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Hattie is neither surprised nor offended by this. She has been associated with this family for about sixteen years at this point. She is like a ninth child to Lois and Clark. She has seen how affectionate they are.
Clark kissing up and down his wife's neck IN THE OFFICE for a *whole minute* in front of underling, even if it's a close family friend, is highly inappropriate behavior for the boss(es) to engage in at work, even for two people in love. It would make me uncomfortable if someone kissed their spouse like that during a dinner party at their home for that long, especially if it happened in front of me. Affection is one thing; more than one kiss down his spouse's neck goes past that and into intimate behavior. Sorry, but we're going to have to disagree on this.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard