Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Post comments on part 3 here.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting backstory on this Lois. Growing up on the Met U campus - a nice twist on the usual.

What is the true story with Joe and Debbie? Lois, I think, is making an error by not letting Joe talk to her.

Cliffhanger ending - she meets Clark! Clark meets her! Will Clark be smitten at sight the same way canon Clark was?

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay. They are about to meet.

I can't wait for Lois' cynical view of men to be shattered by Clark. In fact I have this urge to whisper in her ear 'you're about to be blown away'.

Actually, I have the same desire to whisper in Clark's ear too 'you're about to be blown away'.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
I am glad people are liking it. Thanks for all the comments.

When I first wrote this, I planned on not having Clark show up at all until the next part, but it seems that tacking his first appearance here has just increased the demand for the next section.

Clark's reaction to Lois help

Clark says: I am not really blown away by seeing Lois in person for the first time because help

John Pack Lambert
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm confused about Woo. One paragraph says his English, Cantonese, and Mandarin are broken, the next says fluent. Was he previously fluent, and stopped after the accident?

J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Yes, Woo's language usage pattern has not been the same since the accident. I guess in the final version I need to make this a little clearer, that there was a change then.

Woo will show up again. He is very important to the plot of this story.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard