Next Thread
Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
*Really* sorry about the 3 month delay. 3.5 month delay. I've been busy AND in a writer's block forever. And whatever I had written seemed wrong and stilted to me.

I don't intend on waiting that long to post again, I hope to get a chapter out a week, and I'll really give it my best shot.

Sorry again.

L

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Kerth
Kerth
Wowoo!!! hyper Long Strange Trip is back!!! wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Y'know, I have no idea why I love this story so much... <g> Normally I *hate* angst... but this is different. Beautifully heart-breaking, if that makes sense. And of course that makes every little bit of progress so much more precious.

Anyway... good section. It's an interesting insight that Clark is more traumatized by the flashback than Lois is. Next time, maybe he'll just turn on the radio real loud wink It was good to see her comforting him, though.

Nice to see you back smile I hope your schedule is settling down. I suspect this is not an easy story to write. You're doing a fabulous job -- and thanks for being so very determined not to abandon it. I can deal with waiting months for the next section, but if there was *never* a next section, I'd be very traumatized!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ok, I've done some back reading of the comments and I am going to add this to my list of must reads, espcially if the Chief says that it is a worth readying angsty story.

L, could you send me what you have up to this point, so that I don't have to go looking for all the pieces?

Thanks.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Uh... I don't have it on disk. Most of it is on the boards. I'll update the TOC though (sometime this week) and then send you the link.

Thanks for reading it!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

This can help you.

TOC:
http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000135#000000

Part 44
http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000887#000000

Part 45
http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000966#000000

Part 46
http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001506

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm doing SOMERSAULTS!! Long Strange Trip is BAAAACK!! Hooray!

Great part Leela...

They seem to be taking baby steps but at least there is progress. I think Clark really saw the turmoil that Lois is carrying around with her every waking (and sleeping) moment!

I will wait another 3 months ( mecry ) for another part, but please don't stop! Glad to hear that your schedule may be calming down.

Welcome back smile smile

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wahoo, it's back! I think "beautifully heart-breaking" sums it up perfectly. Looking forward to more!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't have it on disk. Most of it is on the boards.
Hope you won't mind, Leela, but seeing this gave me an idea... I've just gone back through your TOCs and copied every part into one (long!) Word file. All 280 pages of it <g> I didn't keep your chapter breaks, and maybe I should have, but at any rate, I've got it all together. Leela, would it be okay with you if I send this to James? I can send you a copy, too, if you'd like one. In .doc format it's just shy of 900k; saving it as .txt would shrink that somewhat. Just let me know smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Pam,

Thanks!

Go ahead and email it to those who ask - it's nice of you to go through that very lengthy task.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
YAY! Long Strange Trip is back!

HappyBre!

Very nice part Leela!

Am surprised she didn't feel jittery about taking a shower at Clark's place. Good for her! smile

oh, question though...what happened to her car??

-Breanna

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow this was nice to see after my Long Strange Trip to Claifornia. I'm back in the NY cold but this warmed me right up. Glad to see you back in action Leela. Good part. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Features Writer
Features Writer
Leela,
glad you're back
great part
please don't stay away so long again
merry

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

Glad to see you posting again. smile1

A fantastic part! clap You are doing a fabulous job with the development of Lois and Clark's relationship.

I'm looking forward to reading more.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OK Leela, where is the next part? Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Leela? You there? Miss you. Write soon<g>. Laura

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And if the groundhog sees his shadow, does that mean many more parts immediately, or that we'll have to wait another six weeks? goofy

PJ

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I am planning on working at home this week one day so I can give this an hour or two of time (no, I won't swipe time from work, but it's easier to work at night than it is to write - being interrupted by kids really kills the creative spirit).

ANyway - I have the story in pieces, and need to massage it. I"m happy with the pieces though, so i won't be discarding like last time

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard