OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Permanent move to New Krypton? WoW! It makes a lot of sense, but there will be adjustments...

There was some general laughter. Finally Sam spoke up, “While you were away some changes have occurred. The Foundation has opened some new offices. We now have subsidiary offices in twenty cities. Some of the offices are primarily medical clinics, provide security consulting services or perform other necessary services at reduced prices or free services. Each office is run by a family member. I let the family members chose what city they wanted. Each city that has a branch office of the Foundation now has a resident superhero or team.”
won't it seem odd that the foundation is run by Kent family members and super heroes are in those cities?

A minute later Teri was at the office door. She knocked and said, “That jar of carrots is almost gone. Should I open another one or can I give him the sweet potato instead? Grams?” Using her superhearing all she heard was … silence. There were no voices and no heartbeats, just the sound of the air coming from the AC vents. She pushed the door open to find an empty office. She wondered just what had happened because even Gram’s new bow and arrows were missing.
Love the disappearing acts!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Morgana:
Permanent move to New Krypton? WoW! It makes a lot of sense, but there will be adjustments...
It is an opportunity for the family members to really learn about the families heritage. This also provides New Krypton with a resident superhero.

There was some general laughter. Finally Sam spoke up, “While you were away some changes have occurred. The Foundation has opened some new offices. We now have subsidiary offices in twenty cities. Some of the offices are primarily medical clinics, provide security consulting services or perform other necessary services at reduced prices or free services. Each office is run by a family member. I let the family members chose what city they wanted. Each city that has a branch office of the Foundation now has a resident superhero or team.”

won't it seem odd that the foundation is run by Kent family members and super heroes are in those cities?
Actually there isn’t that close association. Half of the families are not named Kent. There’s the Lee family, the Davidson family, the Stuart family and the Jackson family. The female children, grandchildren to Lois and Clark would bear their family names until married, so although there are a lot of Kents, there are also many other names associated.

A minute later Teri was at the office door. She knocked and said, “That jar of carrots is almost gone. Should I open another one or can I give him the sweet potato instead? Grams?” Using her superhearing all she heard was … silence. There were no voices and no heartbeats, just the sound of the air coming from the AC vents. She pushed the door open to find an empty office. She wondered just what had happened because even Gram’s new bow and arrows were missing.
Love the disappearing acts!
The purpose will be revealed soon.

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I have to say the dialogue would be even more fun if Clark said "you are younger now than you were then", in describing why CJ does not recognize her.

Although it surprises me that CJ recognizes Clark as the same. Has he really changed that little in appearance and mode of dress over the years that CJ does not notice some change?

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I have to say the dialogue would be even more fun if Clark said "you are younger now than you were then", in describing why CJ does not recognize her.

Although it surprises me that CJ recognizes Clark as the same. Has he really changed that little in appearance and mode of dress over the years that CJ does not notice some change?
He did say that she was younger and also that she wore her hair differently.

Clark's rate of aging is very slow, also Herb skipped him ahead twenty some years.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard