Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part 6!

Jon really wanted to do well so that he could win a scholarship to Met U. He wasn’t sure just yet which branch of science he was most interested in, but the friendship his parents had with Dr. Bernie Klein brought Dr. Klein to the house occasionally and Jon really enjoyed talking with him. Dr. Klein was able to explain what he was working on in terms Jon was able to understand, at least most of the time, and this had really piqued his interest and determination. He was determined that one day he would work at S.T.A.R. labs.
Yay Bernie! So nice to know Dr. Klein is important to the Kents in this universe.

When Jon got home he had some time before Lara and the twins arrived. The four of them no longer went to the DP day care center. Since Jon was in middle school now, he had been given the responsibility for making sure that they all worked on their homework until their parents got home with the rest of the family. Since he had a few minutes he prepared a snack for himself and his siblings.
This reminds me very much of my nephew, Jordan. Clark would not have his son behave in any other way, but to be the man of the family until his parents got home.

/”Let’s call Martha and see if she has any suggestions.”/

/”Good idea! Mom always knows what to use as a reward. So the kids don’t overhear, why don’t you stay here with them and I’ll fly to Smallville and talk it over with her.”/
Who better to ask about this than Martha? Hey, what about Jonathan?

Wishing she was a couple of years older so that she could have a computer and an e-mail account, Lara dashed upstairs and wrote a quick note to Mike letting him know about the Smallville Halloween party and letting him know that they would be there. Her note went out with the morning mail the next day.
There is nothing wrong with using paper and ink. It takes more time, but is treasured that much more by the receiver.

Lois gave them a thoughtful look. “You’re both still growing and Lara just had a growth spurt. In the last few months she’s almost outgrown a lot of her clothes.” Turning to Lara and closely examining her Suit, she said, “That’s going to start getting tight across your chest.”
A growth spurt is going to affect the entire body ...

Lara piped up and said, “Mike is going as Robin Hood so I thought I’d be Maid Marion!”

Jon said, “I was going to be Will Scarlet.”

Lois sent to Clark, /”Oh boy, should we tell then the true story? About the Fox and Lady Loisette.”/
smile They will look so cute!

This is a visit to another LnC universe, Herb will appear soon!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

It isn't too surprising that Berni Klein is a friend of that Kent clan. This is the future of the canon universe. We have simply moved ahead to 2013.

Jonathan is there. If he were a seamstress he would have had a bigger part. this will center around the kids and what Martha can do for them.

This growth spurt was related to Lara entering puberty. She is eleven in this story. While Jon is thirteen.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
It still seems a bit odd that Mike's parents would let him fly all the way to Smallville just for a weekend.

Other than that it was an interesting story, but it seems like we had these same events before.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard