Clark & Lois – When Worlds and Universes Collide - MMC V 8 5/37
By KenJ <ken.janney@kjanney.com>
This version is rated PG-13

Alpha 023 x Gamma 004 x Tau -120 – Canon Lois and Clark universe also called – Prime
Alpha 023 x Gamma 004 x Tau -124 – Alternate Prime - Lori and Clark
Alpha 023 x Gamma 025 x Tau 036 – Alt 1, Alt Clark and Kryptonian Lois – (Alt 1 )
Alpha -120 x Gamma 255 x Tau -190 – Alt 2 Kryptonian Lois' home universe.
Alpha 023 x Gamma 025 x Tau 040 – Alt 1 alternate (Alt 3) Alt Lois and Alt Clark

Previously

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Universal Locator Designation
Alpha 023 x Gamma 025 x Tau 040 – Alt 3
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Lois and Clark took to the air as soon as Herb had disappeared. Hand-in-hand they returned to Metropolis. After a brief stop at home to change into work clothes, they took off again, landing on the roof of the Daily Planet. They both spun into their work clothes and descended the stairs to the bullpen. They were a little early, even beating Perry White into the office.

They each booted up their workstations and started looking at what investigations they had in process.

A while later Clark’s phone rang. “Daily Planet, Clark Kent.”

“Hey Clark, Pete. I can’t believe how early you are in to work. I tried the house and when you didn’t answer I thought I’d try there.”

“Hey, Pete, what’s up? Not a problem, I hope.”

“Nah, no problem. I was wondering if you and Lois could swing by STAR Labs sometime today. I’ve been thinking about our little project and I think I have a reasonable approach mapped out.”

“Sure, Pete, we can come over right now, if that would be convenient.”

‘Give me a few minutes. Not everyone has as easy a pregnancy as a certain woman I could name. Lana had a rough night and was sick this morning. I’ve been comforting her. I should be there in a half hour or so.”

“What can I say, Pete? Some women are lucky that way.”

“Well, some have a super edge, if you know what I mean.”

Clark was laughing as he replied, “Yeah, I know what you mean. Some women have all of the advantages.” He smiled at Lois. He was sure she was listening in on the entire conversation because she was smiling too. “We’ll see you shortly.”

Clark told Perry that they had some things to follow up on and asked if they could take it as vacation time. Perry gave his okay and they headed out.

When they arrived at STAR Labs they immediately went back to the Mineralogy/Geology lab and were greeted by Dr. Pete Ross. As soon as they were inside, Pete closed the door. He got right down to business.

“Okay, here’s what we have. First off, I found that we had a small sample of green Kryptonite in storage.”

Clark looked around, worriedly.

Pete calmed him when he said, “Don’t worry, I have it secured in a lead container. The thing is I compared these new samples to it and I am convinced that these are alternate forms of Kryptonite.”

“How could that be? They don’t affect me?”

“Well, if you think about it, they really did. The red form did something to your physiology and Lois’ then the sapphire form stored your powers. That being the case I’ve started calling the red form simply red Kryptonite and the sapphire form, well you can guess.”

“I have fractured the sapphire Kryptonite and the red Kryptonite … for the sake of saving words I think I’ll use SK and RK as a sort of shorthand from now on. Okay, I’ve fractured the RK and weighed out ½ carat portions. The remnants of the SK that you got from the jeweler I have also weighed out. Now, what I propose is that I start handing Lois packets and adjust the weights until we determine just how much of each is necessary to achieve the desired result. Lois, I need you to remove your sapphires.”

Lois did so and then Pete started handing her packets, blue paper packets with SK and red paper packets with RK. Slowly as packets were added she could feel her powers returning. When she felt that she was back to full strength Pete added two extra packets, as a safety margin. He said, “Well, it looks like the SK alone requires a lot more than the SK/RK combination. The way the RK energizes the SK is a mystery, but it sure is effective. To achieve full strength Lois needed only 6 carats of the SK combined with 2.5 carats of the RK. That’s not a whole lot of the material. There’s enough here to take care of many generations.”

Clark looked at Lois and said, “I have an idea. Feel up to another flight to the Congo? I want to visit m. Artois. I’d like him to make another piece of jewelry.”

Lois smiled and said, “We could stop off and visit with Jacques and Madeleine this time! Let’s do it.”

“Okay, we will. Pete, I’ll need enough of the SK and RK to power at least two women.”

Pete picked up the two piles of paper packets he had been using in the testing and handed them to Clark. “Here you go. They’re already weighed out. Remember at least 12 of the blue packets to 5 of the red.”

“Got it, thanks, Pete.” Clark put the packets in his pocket and he and Lois prepared to depart.

Before they did Lois turned to Pete and asked, “Do you and Lana want to join us for dinner?”

With a sly smile, Pete said, “Sure, what is Clark cooking?”

Lois smiled and said, “I don’t know, but it has to be better than anything I could make. At least it will be edible.”

Clark laughed, “Just edible? I’ll have you know that even before you became, you-know-who, you enjoyed my cooking.”

She smiled and said, “You had better believe I did.” Turning to Pete she said, “He is a really good cook, isn’t he?”

With a look of contrition Pete replied, “Actually, it’s a good thing that I married Lana and you married Clark; that way at least one member of each family is a good cook. Lana does all of our cooking. About all I can do well in that line is Bar-B-Q.”

As they were turning away, Clark said, “How about 6:30 this evening? That okay with you?”

“We’ll be there. See you guys later.”

And now -

Chapter 05 – The First Pendant
February 28, 1993
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Universal Locator Designation
Alpha 023 x Gamma 025 x Tau 040 – Alt 3
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Later that same day, 4:30 PM local time, again in Brazzaville Lois and Clark visited Artois’ Jewelers.

As they walked in Jean Luc saw them and bustled out from behind the counter and in typical French exuberance threw his arms around Clark and said, “Charlot, mon ami.”

Clark in his turn gave Jean Luc a man-hug and said, “Jean Luc, It’s good to see you again. I’ve brought you another commission. I need a piece of jewelry crafted and I couldn’t think of anyone that I could trust to make it. Of course, you remember my wife, Linda?”

“Mais oui, but of course, ‘ow could I forget ze zery beautiful wife of my friend,”turning to Lois he asked, “‘Ow are vous today?”

Smiling, Lois replied, “I’m fine, thank you, Jean Luc. It’s good to see you again.”

Turning back to Clark, Jean Luc asked, “Another piece of jewelry? After zat magnificent stone.” Looking at Lois he spotted the star sapphire earrings, necklace and the ring on her right hand.

As he looked at her, Lois smiled and her right hand came up unconsciously and touched first her earring and then her necklace.

He said, “Ahhhh, zey look tres magnifique on vous.”

Lois smiled again and replied, “I love the set! You did a wonderful job on creating it. I’m never without them.”

“Zat makes me zerry ‘appy. Now, what can I do por vous?”

“Jean Luc, you’ve heard of the new superheroes in Metropolis, have you not?”

“Mais oui! Magnifique! L’homme super et la super femme.” He brought his hand up, brought his fingertips to his lips, kissed them and then flung his hand up in a sort of salute. ‘E ees one lucky man, such … a … woman!”

Clark was chuckling as he said, ‘I agree with you, he is a lucky man. Anyway, here’s what I need …” Clark went on to describe a pendant in the shape of his ‘S’ crest and gave Jean Luc a drawing. He then handed Jean Luc the colored packets, separating them according to the directions Pete had given him and said, “These stone fragments need to be imbedded in the pendant.”

Opening one of the blue packets, Jean Luc said, “Zees stones are zee remnants from zee making of zee set. Some of zem are large enough to use as decoration.” He picked up the sketch and added circles, indicating where he would be adding stone fragments.

Looking at it Clark said, “That would be wonderful. What do you think Linda?”

“I like it. Yes, do that.”

Jean Luc asked, “What metal do you wish? Gold would be zery beautiful.”

Clark thought for a second, <Gold and lead have very similar atomic weights. Gold may be just as effective at blocking radiation as lead.> “Let’s use silver.”

“Zery well, silver it shall be. I have all of the materials I will need. I can form the mold out of clay. I can have it ready in just a few hours.”

Looking at Lois with an unspoken question and getting her nod of approval he said, “I’d like two, if that would be possible.”

“Once ze mold ees formed, one or one hundred, zere ees little difference. Two eet shall be. Just a few hours.”

Turning to Lois he said, “Let’s go visit Jacques and then maybe we could go out on the Ubuntu.” Turning back to Jean Luc he said, “We’ll be back later. Thank you, Jean Luc.”

After a pleasant visit with Mayor D’Arnet and his wife Madeline they went to the marina.

When they arrived in the marina they boarded the Ubuntu. Clark went to release the spring lines while Lois manned the helm. As soon as the lines were released she started the engine and eased out of the slip. She kept the speed to ten knots until they were away from the harbor area and then after looking around she slid the lever into neutral which idled the propeller, and grinning started to fly with her feet firmly planted on the deck. She kept the speed to thirty knots as she headed for a cove they had found on an earlier trip while preparing to follow the gunrunners.

It was only a matter of fifteen minutes before they were anchored.

After Clark had set the anchor he tied it off and moved back to the quarterdeck where he joined Lois.

Seeing him approach, Lois started unbuttoning her top, slowly, teasingly. When she suddenly pulled it open her uniform was revealed. Giggling, she wiggled out of her shorts and then removed her uniform skirt and cape. Now she was standing there in a Speedo swimsuit. With a laugh she shouted, “Last one in cooks dinner,” as she dove over the side.

Clark had more than a little bit expected her to be wearing a bikini and seeing her uniform had thrown him off for a second and she got the jump on him. Quickly he spun out of his clothes retaining only his red Suit briefs which were also a Speedo suit. As it was he cleaved the water an instant after Lois and caught her underwater and initiated a kiss. Lois didn’t have all of her gems and her powers were reduced so after a relatively short time they returned to the surface. When they broke the surface they also broke the kiss.

Lois took off using a lazy crawl stroke toward shore. Clark easily kept up with her. Suddenly she stopped and treaded water and in a slightly irritated tone said, “You know, this is very familiar. I remember a race we had around the boat one day.” She splashed him in the face, “You let me win! How patronizing is that? You could have won easily!”

Defensively he said, “You know I had to keep my powers a secret. If I’d done that I’d have given myself away.” He bounced his eyebrows at her as he said, “Besides, I was trying to make a good impression on the girl of my dreams.”

She laughed and said, “I guess it worked, look where it got us. Let’s go back to the boat.” She struck off in that direction, but he scooped her up and flew both of them back up on deck with her giggling the entire time.

As they passed by Clark gathered up their discarded clothes and carried Lois down to the cabin. The first her feet hit the floor was in the cabin. As soon as they did she reached up and slid the straps of her suit off of her shoulders. With a little shimmy she pushed the suit down and once it was past her hips it fell to the floor in a pile and she was standing there perfectly nude. She gave him a look with one raised eyebrow and said, “A bit overdressed aren’t you?”

Taking the hint he quickly removed his trunks and she moved in and throwing her arms around his neck initiated another kiss.

Since the cabin had a low overhead he floated them up only a couple of inches and then floated them horizontal and over onto the bunk with her on top. She released a contented sigh as she wiggled her hips. “Ahhhhhh, you don’t know how I’ve wanted this. It’s been subtle torture to be with you all day and not be able to do this.”

Smiling as she was saying this he reached up and cupped her breasts and gently started to squeeze them.

She released another sigh and said, “Not too hard, they’re tender because of the pregnancy.” As he stopped she placed her hands on his and said, “I didn’t want you to stop! Just take it easy, that’s all. Besides, I’m not super right now, I only have on my ring and earrings. The rest of the jewels are over there in my clothes.” After a minute of this she started to close her eyes and throw her head back. Her breathing started coming more rapidly.

As she started to cry out her ecstasy as Clark called her name.

Lois collapsed onto his chest and simply lay there until her breathing returned to normal. She continued to lie there, simply luxuriating in the contact, wanting to prolong their time of joining.

After a time they separated and taking some towels they both moved out of the cabin and onto the roof to sunbathe.

A while later they returned to the marina and berthed the Ubuntu. Locking up they headed for the jewelers.

When they returned to the shop, Jean Luc had been as good as his word and there were two pendants ready.

Jean Luc brought them out on a black velvet tray.

With an “Ooooooo.” Lois reached out to pluck one from the tray. She said, “M. Artois, these are beautiful!”

[Linked Image]

Jean Luc was beaming as he replied, “I am ‘appy zat you find zem so.”

Clark completed the cash transaction and as soon as they walked out of the shop, Lois donned hers. It came to rest deep in her cleavage and since she was wearing a deeply cut ‘V’ neckline it was visible.

They went to La Jardin for a meal and then finding a dark alley they spun into their uniforms and flew home.

Later that evening, 7:30 PM Metropolis time, Lana and Pete joined Lois and Clark for dinner.

They had just finished and Lana noticed Lois’ new pendant. She said, “Oooooo Lois, love the new pendant. Won’t that raise some questions though?”

Lois thought for a second and then said, “Clark, she’s right. This could be a giveaway.”

Clark thought for a short time and replied, “I think we need to go back to M. Artois. He has the mold. He could make more, maybe not in silver, definitely not with the RK and BK included and they could be sold as Superman/Superwoman memorabilia. Maybe we could use the income from the sale of the pendants and other items to support worthy causes. We could start a foundation."

Lana said, "I like that idea. You know, I wouldn't mind being involved in something like that."

"Would you like to run it?"

"Sure, why not? It is something I could do from the house, at least initially. If it got too big, I could hire staff and rent an office."

“Yeah, that should work. It would make money for him and by flooding the market it wouldn’t be such a giveaway. Plus, it would give us seed money for the foundation.”

“We can talk to him the next time we see him.”

Just then there was a knock on the door.

Lois looked at Clark and asked, “Were we expecting anyone else?”

“No.” Clark slipped his glasses down his nose and scanned with his x-ray vision. “Well, I’ll be.”

Lois scanned and asked, “What’s he doing here. We just saw him yesterday.”

Pete asked, “Who?”

“Let me let him in and I’ll introduce you.”

Going to the door, Clark opened it and said, “Herb! What brings you here so soon?”

“I needed to speak with you and Lois.”

“Come on in. Pete, Lana, this is our friend Herb Wells.”

Herb tipped his hat and said, “Pleased to meet you.” Turning to Clark he said, “I really need to speak with you and Lois in private.”

Clark replied, “It’s okay, Herb, Pete and Lana know our secret.”

“Oh, I understood that. I really need to speak privately. It is most urgent.”

“Okay Herb, let’s go into the office.”

Clark led the way as Lois and Herb followed to the office.

As he was closing the door, Clark said, “Make yourselves comfortable. This shouldn’t take long.”

As soon as the door was closed, Clark said, “Before I forget, Herb, here’s a present we’d like you to give to the other Lois for us. It should give her powers too.”

“Thank you, I’ll see to it that she gets it. Now, about why I’m here …”

A minute later there was a knock on the door and Pete asked through it, “Would you guys like us to open a bottle of wine?”

There was no answer.

Pete knocked again and repeated, “Clark … Lois … Would you like some wine?”

When there was no answer again he opened the door to find an empty room.

comments go here

TBC

Last edited by KenJ; 04/29/14 02:04 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj