OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cold weather, New Year's spent sleeping in and then cutting down a tree for wood. So what else could happen to keep me from writing a comment? huh

Laughing Clark replied, “I know that Lana. Pete tells me that he’s known for years about me and has kept my secret; apparently even from you since neither of you knew that the other knew. When did you find out Pete?”
That's good! This is the Pete Ross I remember from the comics, a very good friend who kept Clark in the dark about knowing who Superboy was.

Lois said, “Here let me touch the gems.” She did and immediately she had her full powers back. “I hear you heartbeat as well as everyone else’s. I guess that means that I’m the only one the jewels will work with.”
I know you explained this, but it is still kind of odd...

Lois spun back into her casual clothes, grabbed Lana and led her back into the dining room. Lana stood, watching in amazement, as Lois and Clark cleared the table at superspeed so that the girls could have it for paperwork while they planned the wedding. Pete and Clark went into the living room to catch what was left of the Metropolis Metros / Philadelphia Phillies game.
Just another quiet night at the Kents ...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

In the laser attack, since this was a different piece of red K, the effect was different. It didn't transfer Clark's powers, it modified Lois' physiology the same way that exposure to the Kryptonian aura did to the other Lois only it did it instantaneously and supercharged the sapphire K at the same time. The sapphire K will act as a storage battery for the powers and transfer them only to an individual with the modified physiology.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard