Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by Morgana:
Katherine
This might be one of those times when you gotta write a sequel. Under the spotlight deserves a wider treatment! grovel
It seems that some people want to know why Clark revealed himself at 18 - that would be the prequel - and some want to see Lois and Clark get together - that would be the sequel.

How much am I going to get 'bugged' by people for these two?

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A lot! smile1

Consider that the ultimate compliment to have your fellow FoLC's looking for both stories.

Think Kerth. thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Consider this an offical "BUGGING YOU" post!

[Linked Image]

*does her best Oliver impersonation*

More, please?

thumbsup

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Victoria!

Thanks. Now - did the story live up to it or not?
Yeah, I was entertained throughout. It was very well executed! smile1

They are cheering for the next guy about to come through the door. You know, the one that is actually the main character.
confused But the mayor has already entered…
CLARK: grumble

Well, maybe there's a tiny smidgen of attraction ...
You mean like this?
[Linked Image]

Yes she has a separate plan to the show - but she's professional enough to run the 'show' correctly while working on the state of her own heart.
What Lex hears: “She’s a professional.”

Quite a devious mind you have there Michael.
I’m blaming Virginia and her “As the Cape Flaps”…

Well, I couldn't actually see Luthor approving a visit by the Man of Steel, could you?
Yeah. But it does make it hard to explain to the noisy reporter lady…

Maybe it would have helped if she had taken him backstage before the show?

<W is shocked by the type of ideas an ER can come up with>
What? I’m sure she would have been able to ply him in the most intimate ways. Erm…I mean she would have been able to ply the most intimate secrets out of him that way.

Hey ... he wouldn't necessarily take her up on the offer, but he wouldn't be annoyed at her attentions!!!!
So…gay, then?

Ooooh. Nice idea. *ponders*
blush

Maybe when she was a teenager ... now she's trying to kill those thoughts.
Unfortunately, these thoughts are about as hard to kill as the guy they’re centered around.

He could go as Krampus. Also, why isn’t Lois dressing up as a Naughty Elf for the run?

I'm guessing there's plenty that want to see that...
[Linked Image]

It's not really dirt. In the end, even if she is right, all it proves is that the Superman Foundation has lousy administration.
Well, countries have fallen over less…

What’s going on?

He's extremely unhappy about the orphanage. He's speed-read through the file Lois tossed across and it has greatly upset him.
Yeah. I expected him to be worried because he’s actually hidden something. Or realized that something nefarious was going on.

"Welcome back. While we were off air one of my guests disappeared for a minute." Lois turned to the man who had been the most troublesome guest ever.

ER: [Laugh]

W: *raises eyebrows*
What? Wasn’t I supposed to laugh?

That’s the easy part. The paperwork, though…

Oh yeah it took him all of 2 seconds to sort it into piles on the desk.
See? 0.1 second to get home, 20x as long to read the stuff…

It's the way cannon Lois defends ... by attacking. And what she's actually defending is her heart.
[Linked Image]

Actually, how she came across to the audience is ... what the readers think. Basically the readers are the audience.
[Linked Image] Well…Clark certainly had no clue. But between Mr. Sole-Savior-Of-The-Universe and his crushing and Ms.-I’ll-kill-him-or-I’ll-snog-him it’s hard to form an informed decision how she came across to normal folk.

*squints eyes* Are her ideas not good enough for you that you laugh at them?
Well…they do lack a certain kind of Evil Mastermind type of planning…

Uh ... in the sequel? *shrugs* Wasn't it a happy enough ending for you? I thought it was sweet - their private conversation in the corridor.
Yeah…it was sweet. But it’s still like LnC ending after the Pilot. Or possibly even after HoL. Besides, ever since LnC didn’t get a 5th season, FoLCs are a sucker for sequels laugh

There's a happy tradition of stake-outs on the boards...
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KatherineKent:
I'd love to see a sequel AND a prequel (not necessarily in that order), but I'm willing to let your muse get the stories to your satisfaction before posting.

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Quite a devious mind you have there Michael.
I’m blaming Virginia and her “As the Cape Flaps”…
Hey! [Linked Image] Oh, wait. Nah, that's probably a pretty accurate description. Never mind. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by Morgana:
A lot! smile1

Consider that the ultimate compliment to have your fellow FoLC's looking for both stories.

Think Kerth. thumbsup
Thank you.

Originally posted by Kismatt:
Consider this an offical "BUGGING YOU" post!

[Linked Image]

*does her best Oliver impersonation*

More, please?

thumbsup
*sigh* 'Bug' away ... but please also find me some extra hours/days in the week to write in.

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Hi Victoria!
*nods* Michael.

Well, maybe there's a tiny smidgen of attraction ...
You mean like this?
[Linked Image]
A giant sinking black hole ... yeah I think that might be the level of attraction. I'm also guessing that both of them are past the event horizon.

Maybe it would have helped if she had taken him backstage before the show?

<W is shocked by the type of ideas an ER can come up with>
What? I’m sure she would have been able to ply him in the most intimate ways. Erm…I mean she would have been able to ply the most intimate secrets out of him that way.
Hmmm, you know ... Lois' fantasies .. er dreams ... later on that night might venture into 'backstage' territory, and the idea of accidentally bumping into him, leading to ...

Hey ... he wouldn't necessarily take her up on the offer, but he wouldn't be annoyed at her attentions!!!!
So…gay, then?
*sighs and shakes head* Tut tut

Maybe when she was a teenager ... now she's trying to kill those thoughts.
Unfortunately, these thoughts are about as hard to kill as the guy they’re centered around.
Spot on!

What’s going on?
He's extremely unhappy about the orphanage. He's speed-read through the file Lois tossed across and it has greatly upset him.
Yeah. I expected him to be worried because he’s actually hidden something. Or realized that something nefarious was going on.
Nah, nothing nefarious, just our boy scout that has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Actually, how she came across to the audience is ... what the readers think. Basically the readers are the audience.
[Linked Image] Well…Clark certainly had no clue. But between Mr. Sole-Savior-Of-The-Universe and his crushing and Ms.-I’ll-kill-him-or-I’ll-snog-him it’s hard to form an informed decision how she came across to normal folk.
wave Michael </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay, okay. I have a couple of pages down for the prequel ... but that's it for the moment.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A giant sinking black hole ... yeah I think that might be the level of attraction. I'm also guessing that both of them are past the event horizon.
[Linked Image]

Hmmm, you know ... Lois' fantasies .. er dreams ... later on that night might venture into 'backstage' territory, and the idea of accidentally bumping into him, leading to ...
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: [Linked Image]

quote: Hey ... he wouldn't necessarily take her up on the offer, but he wouldn't be annoyed at her attentions!!!!

So…gay, then?

*sighs and shakes head* Tut tut
What? What? /points at often in media presented sterotype/

quote: *squints eyes* Are her ideas not good enough for you that you laugh at them?

Well…they do lack a certain kind of Evil Mastermind type of planning…

I guess so. They are more ... desperate single woman?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard