Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael is making fun of my misspelling of wonton.
[Linked Image] It’s a fun pastime in between parts, finding ways to make Lois sound like a dirty girl blush
LOIS: ‘girl’? mad

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
My comment about the ultrasound was wondering if they did them that early back in 1994. I know my Mom often comments on how foreign it is to her for people to know if their child will be a boy or a girl, but she had her last child in 1990.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
I'm managing a candy company and the customers keep on coming.
/laugh/ So, you’re investing in chocolate, then?
Actually, when I was in high school, I took an economics class where they taught us the basics of the world of finance (from writing checks to what the stock market was). For an assignment we had to pick a couple of stocks and follow them for a semester. Since it was winter quarter, I picked Hershey's because I figured they'd do well with both Valentine's Day and Easter coming up. Needless to say, I wish I had used real money, because the stock went up some insane amount during the assignment, like $5/share. I came out to the conclusion that Chocolate is ALWAYS a sound investment. If the economy is doing badly, people want comfort food. If it's doing well, they want to treat themselves. Win-win! wink
LOIS: And people call me insane.

LOIS: Who are you calling a 'trollop'?
ER: Just the harlot who’s bent on marrying Lex for the good sex.
MRS. COX: wave

CLARK: I know a preacher an can go to confession to. If he hasn’t croaked on me, yet. [impatiently waiting for Carlos to die] Hint Hint

EW: [Shock] What?! Why would you want that?
ER: Actually, that was meant the other way round. We haven’t seen the guy since, what, 3 months? Or was it yesterday?
More like "yesterday" blush . When he dies...uh... *IF* he dies, I'll let you know.
LOIS: I swear! I didn't touch him, Clark!

CARLOS: I'm NOT her soul mate. Hello, priest here!
ER: Actually, soul mate doesn’t preclude this. It’s why the Fates will never get into Heaven.
Interesting. [Linked Image] You want Lois to de-frock someone.
LOIS: eek Can I de-cape someone instead?

Anyone want a red t-shirt with a Daily Planet logo in the front?
/Someone raises his hand/

but I'm not saying who! i.e. a spoiler for a part I've already posted. More on this in tonight's part.

It’s a fun pastime in between parts, finding ways to make Lois sound like a dirty girl
LOIS: ‘girl’? /mad/
So, the EW shouldn't do that deliberately in the story? confused
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
My comment about the ultrasound was wondering if they did them that early back in 1994. I know my Mom often comments on how foreign it is to her for people to know if their child will be a boy or a girl, but she had her last child in 1990.
According to my not-really-thorough research online, it sounds like they did. Let's just say, I won't being going through the details of how they do them. Plus, last time I checked, my story is set in a fictional universe. While I try to ground my stories (usually) in reality, this is a place where a man flies, so anything is possible.

My last child was born in 2009 and it's still a foreign concept to me why anyone would want to know beforehand. (I didn't with either of my children. When people would ask me :rolleyes: "boy or a girl?", I would say "Yes" or "I hope.") It's the greatest surprise a parent can get and the outcome really shouldn't matter, so why learn beforehand? It's like opening your birthday gift six months early. Where's the fun in that? Infants aren't born with the ability to see colors anyway, so what does it matter if their onesies are pink or blue? They don't care. My kids both mostly wore yellow, green, red, and blue clothes for their first 6 months and they aren't screwed up. (Although, *I* never bought pink clothes for my infant daughter, everyone else did. It's still her favorite color 9 years later. wallbash )

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I came out to the conclusion that Chocolate is ALWAYS a sound investment. If the economy is doing badly, people want comfort food. If it's doing well, they want to treat themselves. Win-win! [Wink]
LOIS: And people call me insane.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard