OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
As always your stories make me think! Thanks so much for the information posted before the story, it helps me to keep track.

In the privacy of their home Clark and Lois were discussing the current state of affairs. “Lois, as you know in my ‘old’ reality I had a public presence as Superman. We’ve been doing some of the things I did when we were breaking up those robberies. It felt good to get back to doing something positive. Even doing it in disguise like that. How do you feel about it?”
Disguises are always the best idea!

“Ready as I’ll ever be. Let’s go. Superman and Superwoman to the rescue!”
Yay!

The staff at the hospital, realizing that it was not going to take a long time to fill up the ER, called in additional staffing and allocated additional beds on the floors as overflow. It would have been less of a problem if they had had to wait for the paramedics to bring patients in since they would have arrived in dribs and drabs, but this rapid delivery of sick and injured was going to strain their resources. The doctor in charge of the ER realized it was a two edged sword. On one side their resources were going to be stressed but on the other the rapid delivery would ensure prompt treatment. This way was preferable. The doctor had been monitoring the med channels and knew that the medics had not even been able to get to the scene and here was his ER filling up with some seriously injured people that thanks to the prompt treatment would live to see another day. These two new superheroes were really doing a tremendous service.
It is always best to get a bystanders opinion of the action that is taking place in the story. Sometimes we the readers forget during disasters just how stressed emergency services become.

Superman and Superwoman took off and climbed into the air over center city and both looking around saw that everything was quiet so they headed home.
Nice introduction to Volume Eight! But, when do we meet the New Kryptonians? The characters voices are very clear and precise. Looking forward to the next installment.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
RE: As always your stories make me think! Thanks so much for the information posted before the story, it helps me to keep track.

Yeah! I’m glad you appreciate the summary of the Clark and Lois arc. That is exactly why I put it there

RE: Disguises are always the best idea.

Keep in mind that this is in actuality Alt Clark. He was always leery about the glasses being an adequate disguise. That is why heinsists on having a mask.

RE: It is always best to get a bystanders opinion of the action that is taking place in the story. Sometimes we the readers forget during disasters just how stressed emergency services become.

Having worked as a volunteer paramedic trained EMT I have worked in the ER on a number of times and been in the same situation. I know how fast an ER can fil up in a mass casualty event.

RE: Nice introduction to Volume Eight! But, when do we meet the New Kryptonians? The characters voices are very clear and precise. Looking forward to the next installment

They are still there. Everything in its time.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard