Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#98161 01/29/14 03:29 AM
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I love this story! Just thought I would give it a bump. Hopefully you will start posting soon!!!

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com

robinson
#98162 02/07/14 06:04 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Wow! I just re-read all the lovely FDK and good wishes from this thread. Thank you all so much.

My son's wedding was an incredible day. It was the coldest I have ever been (-36C) but the Canadian welcome was very warm and friendly.

When I last posted, I thought this fic would be 39 parts. One reason for the delay is that it took an extra part to finish. However, parts 36-39 are betaed and mostly ready, and part 40 is written.

So, the next part should appear very soon. And the rest of the story should follow reasonably quickly.

Can I just re-mention that this story was written as the first of two? This means that not all the ends will be tied up by the end of Part 40.

The sequel is called 'Twice Healed'. Since arriving back from Canada, life has been hectic, so I can't give you any idea of when the sequel might be posted. I haven't started it yet, and there are quite a few other projects ahead of it on my 'to do' list.

One of those projects is a little story called, 'The Wedding'. I hope to post the first part on Valentine's Day. smile

Again, I really appreciate everyone who has remained interested in this story. Your encouragement and patience with the delays are two reasons why I continued to write when, at times, it would have been easier to stop.

Corrina.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard