peep peep peep

No lynch mobs, please!

peep peep peep

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love seeing the New Kryptonians show up only moments after Lois gave birth! Talk about a twist in the tail! eek How did they know where to track Clark down? What are Lois and Clark going to do? Most important of all WHY DO THEY WANT WITH THE BABY?

Hmmm personally I say transfer Lois' powers to Martha for thirty seconds....

Now regarding Carrie and her 'special abilities', please get rid of them! Its really annoying for a couple with their intelligence to depend on the instructions of someone so young...

Volume 8....?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, the New Kryptonians - why are they there - indeed.

It would have been so easy to say, congratulations, it's a .... And they lived happily ever after ... The end, but you and I both know that is never the case with our favorite couple.

Ending the story on a cliffie like this, well I had to end it somewhere or it would wind up being hundreds of chapters long.

About Carrie's powers - they are a result of the surgery that saved her life. They just might come in handy at some point. You never can tell about those things.

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Wait, I just noticed this is the end of the story. Interesting. Well, at least your stories end.

The New Kryptonians were an unexpected twist.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, it had to end somewhere so here is where I chose to end it.

You will see why when I start to post Volume 8.

Volume 8 is currently still being written and parts in beta. I hope that it will not be many weeks until it starts to go up.

Long ago I promised my readers that I would not start to post something that was not finished. So far I have about 15 chapters finished and another 10 partially written. I am a non-linear author, hence my need to have it finished. I will work diligently to finish so that you don't have to wait too long.

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Wait, I just noticed this is the end of the story. Interesting. Well, at least your stories end.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard