OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Luckabee seems to be drinking in despair. He's allowing Smythe to browbeat him into total subjection, doesn't he have any kind of backbone?

The Toasters! Now that was a surprise to read about. They are slightly different from the crew lead by the determined Toni Taylor. Somehow it seems strange that such an intelligent woman never made her way back to the Metropolis.

In any case, I'm a little surprised the inventor of such a weapon would challenge Smythe directly. Does the man have ashes for brains?

Glad to get back to the action!!!

One final note: love the hayloft. Perfect place for a loving young couple to unwind... thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I kept on expecting Lenny Stokes to be the head of these toasters. What they were doing seemed more his style.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Luckabee is drinking to make sure he takes enough of the antidote so that he continues to live. Smythe has total control.

Yes, this is a different group using a different technology. Yeah, I would agree with you. The guy may be an electronics wizard, however, when he goes up against a criminal mastermind, he is outclassed. Realizing that is what is going to keep his mouth shut as well.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Thanks for the FDK!

This is an Alt universe and Lenny Stoke isn't here although Burt could possibly give him a run for his money.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Pity, I was hoping that was Lenny Stoke behind the Toasters. He was a rad dude back in the day!
LOL!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Actually, I had forgotten about "Wall of Sound" when I wrote this section.

I may change the name for the archive version.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard