Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I am sorry, but although normally Martha is my favorite go-to person for many things, ob/gyn is not one of them. She has not had enough in-depth experience to say so. Also, delivering one's own grandchild is dicey even under the best of circumstances.

Just this reader's humble opinion. :rolleyes:

Instantly picking up on where Lois was going with this he said, “I think it would be a terrific idea. Next time we go over we can talk with Phoebe.”

When Phoebe found out that Carrie would be in the wedding party for friends of Lois and Clark she insisted on paying for her dress.
Carrie's parents will not be able to see their daughter as a flowergirl unless they are let in on the secret.

“It’s an opera by Mozart, a very rare opera. Loosely translated the title is ‘All Women Do It.’ At the time he wrote it the feeling was that it was too risqué even for that time. I was thinking about the lovely Ms. Lane. After finally seeing her, I can see why Mitzie took her in as one of her girls. If I wasn’t bent on taking my revenge on her, I would be tempted to let her live if she would agree to be with me.”
Gotta agree with Luckabee on this one even if he looked as good as Clark - he doesn't have a chance.

Oooh! The paragraph about the tractor is perfect! No wonder Jonathan spends so much time with the smelly old thing! A craftsman prefers the proper tools while working at the craft they love, whether it be mechanics or knitting! So glad you included this slice of Jonathan's life.

“The following is a special bulletin. News Flash! Dateline – Metropolis! Metropolis Prison announced today that they have had a prison break. One individual, helped by outside resources has escaped from the prison while in the exercise yard. Lex Luthor, in the prison post incitement and pending trial has escaped.”
Do I hear Gangbusters in this radio announcement? clap

Using the phone at the farm they called Bill Henderson. It was time to capitalize on his knowledge.
They haven't exactly talked to Bill yet!

“Well, that’s the thing Perry. Clark doesn’t want me to come in. Luthor was trying to kill Clark but he’s obsessed with possessing me and Clark doesn’t want to take a chance on his succeeding in kidnapping me. We’ve decided that I’m going to stay in hiding. Clark will be working the investigation there in the city while I work remotely.”
Good idea! The best way to hide Lois' pregnancy in this universe.

Exasperation was evident in her tone of voice as she asked, “What is this? Everywhere I go, I’m a secret. Either Superwoman is a secret or where I’m located is a secret. I hate secrets and they keep being thrust upon me.”
Patience, Lois, patience.

This part is waay better! notworthy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Phoebe and Warren will be getting a picture of their little girl with the wedding party as a memento.

Now, you should know Lois better than that. evil

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard