OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois’ attire was designed to hide her expanding condition. She wore a smart pantsuit with a light colored silk shell with a deeply scooped neckline and a matching jacket over. She wore a hat and light gloves matching the color of the shell. The suit would hide her physical condition, her neckline would draw the eyes away from her middle and the gloves hid her ring. Since she had returned to the Planet, any time she went out on an interview, news conference or any other activity she had affected a pair of gloves. They had not announced their marriage, but Lois was loath to remove her ring. It meant too much to her. It was only in extreme circumstances that she would remove it.
Lois' outfit is very chic and becoming, but I'm wondering how long she can hide the pregnancy. Also, hasn't anyone asked her about the gloves and why she's wearing them?

When the door was closed and they were sure that she was far enough away from the door Smythe asked, “Why couldn’t you stick with the script? You almost blew it. What is it with you and the flirting? You know that *he* is her partner.” Smythe snorted in derision and disgust. “At least you put the alien idea into her head. At least you accomplished that much.”
Smythe is going to have as much success with turning Lois against Superman as he did trying to turn the general populace against him. Talk about narrow-minded! He definitely did not inherit his Father's brains.

Nicely written chapter. thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Most people would not be so bold as to question her on the gloves and hat. Actually I have been thinking about Noel and Phyllis a lot. They wore a little pillbox hat frequently.

There is no way for them to know that she is also Kryptonian and that they are married. They are simply trying to sow dissension in the ranks as it were. Trying to remove her support.

Glad you liked it.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard