Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Since I don't know how the governmant shutdown will affect my schedule, here is the next part a few hours early.

comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
There is a lot of back and forth going on in this part.
They returned the equipment to the closet and taking the film and tape with them returned to Australia.
My friend went to Sydney during the Olympics, she said that the Opera House was the best part of the visit.

“It’s a lovely city. It is really clean and there are so many people, it’s incredible. The Opera House is beautiful. We haven’t gone in, but that white structure, right on the harbor, with the lights at night, is breathtaking.”
After returning to their room they started going through the manifests. They finally found the one they were looking for. Leslie Luckabee had flown first class. Looking through the rest of the names they did not find any Smythes, let alone J. Smythes.

Lois dropped the sheet on the table and with an I-told-you-so look and tone said, “I told you it had to be an alias. Okay, now we have to see about the security tape.”
Billy added, “We gave the area between Schuster’s field and Wayne Irig’s farm a going over like you wouldn’t believe. We used a fine-toothed comb. We found a couple hundred of those rocks.”
...a couple of hundred of those rocks? Seriously? How could Clark go through life in Smallville near Shuster's field and not feel the effects of the deadly radiation?

Billy said, “Buddy, we were your friends before we knew what you could do. After we found out we all started to realize that some of the scrapes we had gotten ourselves into, it was you that got us out without saying a word about it. We started comparing notes and realized that you had been our guardian angel all along. If there’s anything we can do for you, we owe it to you.”
If this is the case, than Clark should have had a lot more exposure to kryptonite. eek

The one aspect we don't see a great deal about is the hard work and research behind every Kent/Lane story.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

I don't actually remember if Luckabee was from Sydney or not, but it was convenient for me because I also have been there. Lovely city. If Hilary is elected I may move there.

As far as young Clark being exposed, that is explained in an earlier chapter. When he went into 'the system' most of his time was spent on the other side of town.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard