Clark and Lois – Two Universes - Matchmaker Chronicle Volume 7 18/32
By Ken Janney
Rating PG-13
Disclaimers: The characters in this story are property of DC, December 3rd productions and Warner Bros. No Copyright infringement is intended. I have just borrowed the characters for a short time.

This particular story takes place after Lois and Clarks.

* * denotes emphasis
< > denotes thoughts
(#) footnotes
/ “denotes telepathic communication”/
[ playback of a recording or TV Commentary]

For reference purposes the following will hold true throughout.

Universal Locator Designation
Alpha 023 x Gamma 004 x Tau -120 – Canon Lois and Clark universe also called – Prime
Alpha 023 x Gamma 025 x Tau 036 – Canon Alt Clark universe also called – Alt 1
Alpha -120 x Gamma 255 x Tau -190 – Common name – Alt 2

As always comments are welcome. (ken.janney@kjanney.com)

Previously:

Carrie had been wheeled into the surgical suite on a gurney and transferred to the table. The support staff hooked up all of the monitors and the anesthesiologist started an IV drip to which would be added the sedative. Before he started it Superman spoke to Carrie, “Carrie, do you trust us?”

Carrie was a little frightened with all of this equipment, but she gave Superman her attention and when he asked her that question she nodded and said, “I trust you Mr. Superman. You’d never hurt me. You just want to help me.”

“That’s right Carrie. I only want to help you and when we finish you should be all better. You’re going to take a nap and when you wake up, your mommy, daddy and the Kents will be there with you. Okay?”

“Okay.”

Superman nodded and the anesthesiologist started the sedative. Within seconds Carrie was asleep.

Superman and Superwoman positioned themselves on opposite sides of the bed. They each sat on a stool near one of Carrie’s shoulders which brought them down to the level of the operating table so that they were looking directly at Carrie’s head and level with it. They began the procedure that they had practiced so much. Superwoman applied her x-ray vision at a predetermined intensity in a broad field striving to keep it planar, up and down and as thin as a sheet of paper. Superman focused his x-ray vision duplexed on his microscopic vision. Then pinpointing groups of cells of the tumor raised the strength of the x-ray vision and literally saw the cells die. Lois and Clark were in constant mental communication. He directed her movement while he attacked the cells. At a speed somewhat lower than superspeed, he exercised caution, moving from group to group. The procedure took several hours of effort. Carrie’s vital signs did not vary from the norm at any time, which was a good sign.

When they finished they both felt drained with the energy expenditure and the effort of exercising that level of caution. When they stood up from the stools, Doctor Ferguson asked, “How did it go?”

Superman, as the main operator answered, “I believe that we have been successful. We finished a few minutes ago. Superwoman turned off her x-ray vision and I continued, performing a post-op check. I didn’t find any other cancerous tissue anywhere in her brain and I could see macrophages starting to scavenge the killed tissue. That process will take some time.”

Doctor Ferguson said, “I’ll have her sent to post-op recovery.”

“Can her parents and friends join her there?”

“That isn’t normal procedure.”

“Please make an exception in this case.”

“Okay, they can join her in half an hour. I think they are in the waiting room. At the appropriate time I’ll get them.”

“Thank you doctor and thank you for your assistance.”

“Don’t mention it. This has given me a new line of research into how to cure lesions of this type.”

“If you don’t mind, Superwoman and I will be going now.”

After exiting as Superman and Superwoman they reentered as Lois and Clark and found Phoebe and Warren in the waiting room. As soon as they walked in, Phoebe threw her arms around Lois and said, “I’m glad you’re here. I wonder how much longer it’s going to take.”

Just then Doctor Ferguson came in through the door. He spotted the group and walked over. “Carrie has been transferred to recovery. You’ll be able to join her in just a few minutes.”

Phoebe, with trepidation in her voice asked, “How did it go doctor?”

“Superman told me that it was a complete success.”

Phoebe let out a small gasp and said, “Thank God.”

When Carrie woke up there were four people standing around her bed. On one side were her mother and father. On the other were Lois and Clark.

Phoebe said, “Welcome back kiddo. Did you have a nice nap?”

Carrie replied, “Yes, but I don’t feel any different.”

Clark said, “Carrie, the only difference will be that you won’t be having any more of those spells you used to get. They aren’t going to bother you anymore. Won’t that be nice?”

“Can I still keep Scrappy?”

Phoebe replied, “Scrappy is yours dear. He wouldn’t want to go with anyone else now.”

Her relief at this statement was palpable. All of the worry left her and she smiled for the first time.

From that time on, hardly two weeks went by that Superman didn’t pick Carrie up for a visit with the Kents.

And Now:

Chapter 16 - Australia

After having spent some time in Alt 2 with the Kents and Carrie Lois and Clark decided that they needed to return to Alt 1 to pursue their much delayed investigation into Luckabee, therefore as they were standing in the living room of the Kent farm house Clark pulled out the TaDT and triggered the device. As they prepared to step through, he said, “See you guys in about five minutes.” He took Lois’s hand and they stepped through.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Universal Locator Designation
Alpha 023 x Gamma 025 x Tau 036 - Local designation – Alt 1
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

As Clark looked at the bags he said with a slight chuckle, to Lois, “You know, these five minute absences seem to get longer and longer. I’m glad it didn’t take any longer than it did though. If we had stayed any longer you’d be showing more than you should. Well, are you ready to get back to work on this?” Before Clark packed up the bags for the trip, since it would be dark when they arrived, they spun into their uniforms and took off for Australia. They knew that Luckabee was from the Sydney area so they headed for New South Wales, landing after dark in an alley. They spun back into their regular clothes and looked for their hotel. After registering they grabbed a few hours of rest before starting their investigation. When they got up they looked out and were enthralled by the view. Their room was on the west side and overlooked Lake Northam in Victoria Park.

After a leisurely breakfast they headed out for the Central Police Station. Clark was in his usual GQ style business suit while Lois had decided on a more casual look. She had on a smartly tailored dark green pant suit with a jacket.

Lois asked, “While we’re here we might as well check on that valet of his. What was his name?”

“Smythe, John Smythe.”

“Smith? John Smith? How original. That has GOT to be an alias.”

“You could be right, but that is going to be almost impossible to follow up on. There could be hundreds of Smythes, J. Smythes in the phone book.” He completed his thought silently, /”It would tax our combined superpowers and take longer than we have to follow up on all of them.”/

Before they went to the Central Police Station however, they spent a couple of partially successful hours in a library checking the local phone exchange directories looking for Leslie Luckabee and John Smythe. For Luckabee the address they found was on Nicholson St. over towards Saint Leonard’s. There was no question but that this was their target. He was the only Luckabee in the book. Lois checked it against the address she had written down in her ever present notebook and it matched. She put a check by it and put it back in her case.

The search for Smythe was frustrating. There were literally thousands in the phone books. They would have to pursue getting his information in another way.

Leaving the library, they headed for Charles Street and the central police headquarters. Once there they went to the records department and filled out the form which, through the Australian Freedom of Information Act, would get the information that they needed. They were told that it would take several hours to fulfill the request so, since it was nearly lunchtime, they headed out to grab a meal.

Clark had done some side research and after hailing a taxi he gave the address, “447 Oxford Street, Paddington.”

When he did, the taxi driver looked back at his companion and smiled. ”Right, mate! Taking the missus for a treat? I learnt about that place as soon as it opened and the old lady leant on me until I took her.”

Lois looked at Clark and asked, “What does he mean?”

“Oh, just a little surprise,” and turning to the driver said, “Take the scenic route, please. We’d like to see some of the city on the way.”

“Right you are, mate. You’ve got yourself the right taxi driver.” He pulled out from the curb and headed out giving the names of the sights as he drove. Eventually they arrived and Lois got her first hint as to what the surprise was. When they pulled up in front she saw the sign which read, “Max Brenner Chocolate Bar”. Stepping out of the car she got a whiff of chocolate and she said, “Mmmmmm, Clark!” She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him soundly before they moved inside, following the tantalizing aroma of chocolate.

When they were seated he ordered the chocolate and banana pancakes with a Sukao. When they were delivered Lois took a bite of the pancakes and just closed her eyes in rapture it was so good, but the best was yet to come. The Sukao was delivered. It was a small metal bowl over a spirit lamp which heated it. Into the bowl went dark chocolate shavings and a little milk. As the flame heated the mixture the chocolate started to melt and mix with the milk. The waiter handed Lois a metal straw/spoon which she used to consume this delectable creamy concoction. From start to finish the meal was an entire delight to the palate. Lois felt like she had died and gone to heaven … chocolate heaven.

Looking at him over the bowl of her Sukao she had a sultry expression as she sent to him, /”I just can’t wait until I have you back in the hotel room so that I can express my appreciation, appropriately.”/ Aloud she said, “Why don’t we go by that address while we wait for the records we asked for?”

“Sounds like a plan. I’ll get the bill and we can leave.” He sent, /”I look forward to getting you alone.”/

They grabbed a cab and gave the driver the address. When they arrived, what they found certainly was not the residence of a multi-millionaire. It was a rather small flat in a decent, but not expensive area.

Lois said, “Well, this has to be it. It was the only Luckabee in the book. I wonder how he managed to move from here to the penthouse of the Plaza.”

“Let’s hope that the information we requested will help. Now that we have a firm address we should be able to backtrack and check local bank records, that kind of thing.”

“You’re probably right. I wonder, what about his passport? That should short-cut the search for Smythe some.”

“Let’s head back and see if they have our info and file another freedom of information request.” He gave the driver a new destination, “Driver, Charles Street, Central Police Station.”

“Right, mate.”

They picked up a packet of material on Luckabee and placed the request for the data on Smythe.

That evening was not spent in checking the information they had received on Luckabee. Lois was showing her appreciation for the lunch that she had enjoyed so much. They were careful to make sure that they were several feet above the bed so as not to disturb their neighbors.

When they returned to the room after dinner Lois put down her bag and turning to Clark with a wanton look started slowly unbuttoning her jacket. Once it was open she dropped it across a chair and started on the buttons of her blouse. Slowly it parted. As more and more flesh was revealed her cleavage came into view. Nestled in between her breasts was her locket. When she opened the last button of her blouse she slowly pulled it open revealing her lacy bra. Through the bra her breasts were clearly visible. Clark was mesmerized. Smiling and in a sultry tone she said, “I like it when you look at me that way. That’s why I always wear these lacy bras, just so you can see how you affect me. You can see just how aroused I am.”

She continued her slow striptease by loosening the button on her pants and with a saucy wiggle she slid them down off of her hips, lifting her legs one at a time to free them. Then she was standing there in her lacy bra and equally see-through panties.

Clark removed his jacket, tie, shirt and pants at superspeed to stand there in just a pair of boxers.

Smiling, Lois whispered so that only he could hear her, “This is a treat. Twice in one day.”

Mystified, he blurted out, “Twice?!?”

Lois stepped over to him and, putting her arms around his neck, moved in so that she was whispering in his ear, “I didn’t tell you, but that lunch you took me for was very sexual. You and all of that chocolate. I was thinking about how delicious it would be to put some of that chocolate sauce on you just so I could lick it off.” She moved in for a kiss as she massaged her breasts with his chest. Her hard nubs raking his chest. When one crossed his an electric thrill jolted through both of them.

When they broke from the kiss he asked, “Should I go get some?”

She moved up and started to nibble on his ear and then whispered, “I don’t think I want to wait.”

Remembering her tenderness, he cupped the back of her head as he pulled her in and deepened the kiss; their tongues were dueling as they each tasted the other.

As his hands left her head they trailed down her neck and back then they circled around and cupped her breasts.

As his hands again came into contact with her breasts she pulled back and released a contented sigh. He started to caress her growing globes gently, careful not to apply too much pressure because of the sensitivity of her pregnancy enlarging breasts.

Her hands came up and, grasping the sides of his face, pulled it to her and captured his lips in another kiss, long and deep while emitting guttural groans deep in the back of her throat the entire time as her arousal grew.

His arousal was growing in concert with hers.

Removing one of her hands, she moved it down until it dipped below the waist band of his shorts.

He took one of his hands away from her breasts and started pushing her panties down.

Breaking the kiss she said, “”I think we’re both wearing too much.” Putting action to her words she slid her panties down her long legs while he divested himself of his shorts.

Only a few minutes of this was enough to drive both of them to distraction. They came together for a period of marital intimacy.

Lois welcomed his body’s invasion of hers. The feeling of completion when their bodies were joined in this intimate union was beyond expression. She wished it could go on forever and was disappointed in the knowledge that it wouldn’t, but looked forward to the ecstasy at the completion of their union.

As much as Lois enjoyed the slow pace that he was setting, her body wanted the ecstasy and started moving of its own accord.

Suddenly, neither of them could take any more and a guttural growl started at the back of his throat as she started to take a deep breath, preparing to scream her ecstasy and he clamped his lips to hers.

After a few minutes, she calmed down and said, “You don’t know what you do to me.”

He nuzzled her neck and whispered into her ear, “No more than you do to me, minx.”

They floated back down onto the bed. After a time. She said, “It feels like I just lost part of myself. I wish you had stayed right where you were and we had fallen asleep that way.”

With a grin he replied “I’ll keep that in mind for the next time.”

She smiled and said, “Something for me to look forward to.”

They lay for a time simply cuddling in the afterglow of their lovemaking, finally falling asleep in each other’s arms.

In the morning they awoke, arms and legs entangled. Lois was the first to awake and looking at her still sleeping husband moved slightly, planting a light kiss on his lips. It was just a light contact, but it was still enough that it elicited a response as he moved to deepen the kiss.

When they broke apart he said, “Good morning.”

Looking down he saw that in the night they had shifted around and Lois’s right leg was over his hips.

She said, “Looks like somebody is ready for a rematch.”

He grinned and started an intimate session.

After laying there for several minutes she levered herself up and wiggled her hips in a suggestive way. She said, “Let’s just stay this way for the rest of the day.”

With a grin he said, “I’d love to accommodate you, but we do have a job to do. We aren’t here on a honeymoon.”

With a pout she said, “Spoil sport.” She settled herself more firmly on his lap as she said, “Maybe I won’t let you up.”

“Lo-is.”

“Oh, come on Clark. We haven’t had that much alone time since Lucy moved in with us. Now we have Jack and Denny as well. I miss having some real private time with you.”

“How about this, once we finish with this investigation, we’ll go away for some alone time, just you and me.”

“Promise?”

“Yeah, I promise. Cross my heart and hope to …”

Pushing up so that she could look him in the face, she interrupted him and vehemently said, “Don’t say that! Don’t ever say that! I don’t even want to think about that possibility. Ever!” With a look of pain, she started tearing up.

He was startled by her tone. Putting his arms around her and pulling her back down into a hug he said, “Okay, don’t get upset. I’m not going anywhere.”

Losing the look of emotional pain, she started at the motion and smiling said, “Okay. I just don’t think I could stand to lose you. I already went through that once. I don’t ever want to have to go through it again, especially now.”

“I know. I feel the same way.” This time it was her turn to wiggle her hips which elicited a groan from him.

She raised herself up off of him which brought about a groan of disappointment from him. He said, “You didn’t need to do that.”

“I did if we’re to get anything done today. Besides, it will give you something to look forward to when you keep your promise and the sooner we complete this investigation the sooner we get away for a while.”

After breakfast they went to collect the info on Smythe they were informed that there was insufficient data to provide the information requested.

Returning to the hotel, since it would be early morning in Metropolis, Lois placed a call to Lucy at the Planet. “Hi Luce, how’s it going?”

“Oh, hi Lois. It’s going just fine. I decided to call out for pizza last night. The guys loved it. What’s up Sis?”

“We’ve hit a snag. I need you to see what you can get on Luckabee’s valet, Smythe. Complete name, address here in Australia, possibly a picture?”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

“If you come up empty on Smythe don’t be too surprised. In that case backtrack and see just when they arrived. Check with the Plaza to see when he checked in. That should give you a lead on when they entered the country. Once you know when check for incoming flights from Australia and see if you can find Luckabee. While you are doing that, Clark and I will be checking the outgoing. It would help if we had a time of arrival so as soon as you have a date, let me know.” Lois gave Lucy the phone number at the hotel. “As soon as you have the info, give us a call.”

“Will do Sis.”

“Okay, if I don't hear from you, I’ll call back tomorrow. You can let me know what you have then. If you have something firm on their arrival we can backtrack departures here, in Australia. If you can get it, find the flight number. If you can get that we will check with the airline. If we have to we'll check the entire manifest of each flight of every airline around that time."

“I’ll see what I can do Lo.”

“Thanks, talk to you tomorrow Sis.”

After she hung up the phone she said to Clark, “I wonder if we could get access to the security tapes from the airport.”

“Let me call the Plaza.”

“From here?”

“Sure, why not? I need to ask the desk clerk for a description of Smythe:”

“It might be easier to fly back and peek in the window.”

Clark thought over Lois’s suggestion and it made a lot of sense, so nodding his head he went to the closet and pulled out his snooping clothes. Lois smiled and moved to the dresser. She pulled out her dark turtleneck and black jeans. She said, “You aren’t going without me, buster. I enjoy flying just as much as you do and I have been grounded most of the time in this universe because there is no Superwoman.”

“Lo-is, what if someone sees you?”

“I’ll fly high and fast. No one will see me.” She put on a pout as she continued, “Come on Clark, I want to go with you. It’ll be okay. Please?” As she was saying this she moved into his arms and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, batting her eyelashes.

He was weakening, but he said, “It’s broad daylight here!”

“We could go to the beach. It’s a little cool and there shouldn’t be many people there. We can find a secluded area to change and take off from there. It’ll be dark soon in Metropolis. We could hover out of sight above the street. At the height of the penthouse, no one will see us. If you hold me like this no one will suspect that I was flying. They’d think you were carrying me.”

“When could I ever deny you?”

She pulled back and with the look of someone that just won a contest she said eagerly, “All right! When do we leave?”

With a look of chagrin he said, “I guess we could just put these on for our trip to the beach. I don’t think anyone would look at us twice.”

With a smile she said, “Okay, first the beach and then next stop – Metropolis!”

They both spun into their snooping clothes and after locking their room they went out to get a cab.

After a cab ride to Bondi beach they started their stroll on the sand. There were numerous joggers as well as other couples strolling along the beach. In a thoughtful tone Lois said, “You know, we’ve come a long way since that first stroll on a beach that day in Hawaii.”

Taking her hand in his and lifting it to his lips he said, “Who would have thought that day where we would be today; married and with a child on the way. It’s like a dream come true.”

There was fear and worry in her voice as Lois responded, “Let’s hope it doesn’t turn into a nightmare. There are so many things that can go wrong. There hasn’t been a Kryptonian birth under these circumstances, ever. Think of it, this is going to be a super baby. *Fully Kryptonian*, born here on Earth. In a way I’m scared.”

“We are going to do everything we can to make sure there are no problems. I promise.”

With a shy smile she said, “I’m going to hold you to that, Kent.”

comments go here

TBC

Last edited by KenJ; 04/29/14 02:18 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj