Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Did you mean the latter? Because the former was funnier. [Big Grin]
[Linked Image]

CLARK: Soooooo, her bedroom?
Bathroom.

LOIS: *I* went on a date with Clark, too... um... Right. He took me out for my birthday. Date. /fist pump/
So, Clark took pity on his partner and invited her out for a hotdog and a fudgecovered brownie with a candle stuck on top of it?

and I may have to distract them so they don't know I'm doing that... but why would I kill myself?
/points at clone/

SUPERMAN: - /flies off returns with UW uniform/
LOIS: I meant a man in Spandex.
/many males of the Justice League raise their hands/
SUPERMAN: No.
LOIS: [Roll Eyes]
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
ER: She could have gotten him Ricinus-filled chocolates instead?

LOIS: I don't want him dead, just in a lot of pain and the center of my pulitzer prize winning series of articles about the Fall of LexCorp.
ER: Ricinus not Ricin. When consumed, it tastes bitter and causes prolonged sessions in an isolated room that only fitted with cameras when you name is Lois Lane.

CLARK: Soooooo, her bedroom?
ER: /so, totally not catching where Clark's mind had disappeared off to/ Bathroom.
[Linked Image]

LOIS: *I* went on a date with Clark, too... um... Right. He took me out for my birthday. Date. /fist pump/
ER: So, Clark took pity on his partner and invited her out for a hotdog and a fudgecovered brownie with a candle stuck on top of it?
Um... no... Part 44 ... sadly, that was almost 100 parts ago, so I forgive your lapse in memory.

LOIS: I didn't 'leave' my second fiancee at the altar, was forcibly removed. And I rescinded my divorce request within two minutes, so it doesn't count.
ER: She seems flaky. And she could have worn a tracking chip had she really wanted Clark to find her.
LOIS: [Linked Image] You know, I don't *always* want him to know where I am.
CLARK: /writes mental note to self to give Lois ultrasonic watch for Christmas/

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Um... no... Part 44 ... sadly, that was almost 100 parts ago, so I forgive your lapse in memory.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
LOIS: - You know, I don't *always* want him to know where I am.
CLARK: /writes mental note to self to give Lois ultrasonic watch for Christmas/

ER: [Linked Image] He doesn’t know that Lois is by now routinely having her gifts checked out by STAR Labs, does he?
So, Lois doesn't want Superman to be able to find her?

LOIS: /lying naked on a white sandy beach/ Geeeze! Where is that man?

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
On Lois and Clark dating, they did have the date at the Kerth Awards. And then there was the date at the start of February where they went to Aunti Pastos. Clark might not count it, seeing as how Lois was on Revenge, but it was a public date.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, Lois doesn't want Superman to be able to find her?

LOIS: /lying naked on a white sandy beach/ Geeeze! Where is that man?
clap Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
On Lois and Clark dating, they did have the date at the Kerth Awards. And then there was the date at the start of February where they went to Aunti Pastos. Clark might not count it, seeing as how Lois was on Revenge, but it was a public date.
Their only official date was when Clark asked Lois out for her birthday (back in September, when he almost hurled on her after eating the chocolate covered raspberries out of her hand.) Lois went to the Kerth Awards with Jimmy, Clark went with Lucy. Aunti Pastos was during Revenge outbreak, so doesn't really count, and was only lunch anyway. They did kind of make a date to eat dinner at Lois's apartment for Clark's birthday (Feb 28th), but I don't know if that counts as a real date, because they unofficially broke up then.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard