OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kenard, I like this child. Please tell me Bernie or one of his associates in the other universe can help her.

They all moved into the living room and sat. Ellen Lane asked, “Would you like some tea or coffee? Sorry, I don’t have anything stronger, but with my job I have to be ready to go back to the office on a minute’s notice. You know, if we have a major trauma event, I have to be there to coordinate the nursing staff, call in off duty personnel, that kind of thing. I’ll be glad when I’m old enough to retire.”
Ah, its so nice to know Ellen in this universe is smart and talented. Praytell, will she be getting together with the Sam in the other universe? Somehow in her voice I hear a note of deep sadness and grief.

“I’m not sure. But, we have access to the resources of multiple universes. If we were able to contact Herb, he might be able to find a doctor in one of the other universes or even the future that could help.”
Somehow, there has to be a way to contact H.G. Wells so he can help them out of jams like this one.

“Uh, Carrie, why do you think I’m Superman?”

“Scrappy already knew you. You have to be Mr. Superman.”
Babies, small children and dogs steal the scene every time! Neat reveal!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

RE: Carrie
Unfortunately, you’ll have to continue to read to find out what happens, although sometimes inoperable means inoperable. help

RE: Neat reveal
I kinda like that one myself. dance

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Clark real needs to work out a way to fool dogs.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Thanks for the FDK!

Actually I don't think it would be possible. They go by scent and unless you can completely change your scent along with your clothes I don't see it happening.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard