comments go here.

shock What is going to happen next? shock

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good Press conference! Nice way to start
“It’s a long story, Perry. I had a relapse. Clark found me again and helped me recover my memory and, well, here I am! Clark brought me back a few weeks ago. Remember the bust of Mitzie’s brothel? Clark and I worked on that along with Mayson Drake and Dan Scardino. We are still waiting for the names of the political figures that they had tapes of in compromising positions.” She was laughing at her own pun as she finished up. Then she sobered immediately and asked, “We’re not going to see your name on the list, are we?”
That is a HUGE question for Lois to ask, as both a friend and a reporter.... mad

With a relieved sigh, Lois said, “That’s a relief and, oh, by the way.” She smiled broadly as she removed her glove and held up her left hand to display her wedding ring.
Finally! At last Perry knows! thumbsup

Perfect! This is a nailbiter! I wanted to skip some paragraphs but opted to stay glued to the story. Lucy (the actress that played her after Elizabeth Barondes) looks a lot more like Lois and its perfectly believable that she is shy. Its also a nice little addition about the DP's coffee station. Many writers in this fandom (including yours truly) have referred to the coffee as swig.

It makes perfect sense that Lucy would go look for better stuff elsewhere.

He had a smile as he thought about Lucy and what she had been wearing today, a burgundy outfit. She had been wearing a silky sleeveless blouse with a scoop neck and a short skirt with a modest slit on the left which allowed a little leg to peek out. He said, “Yeah, about an hour ago she popped out of the elevator and headed outside. I saw her go to the right. I think she was headed for the CoffeeHause because she looked over at Sid’s stand and kinda shook her head as if making up her mind about something. At the CoffeeHause she could get a shot of espresso added to her coffee. Sid doesn’t do that. Come to think about it, I noticed a disturbance shortly after she walked out. I couldn’t see much because of the angle, but yeah, there was a disturbance.”
Joe is an extremely observant young man. He is single and definitely looking!

Using his x-ray vision he finally spotted Lois in the back seat of a car and was thinking about intercepting the vehicle. If he did that then the kidnappers could be grilled by the police until they revealed the location of the other girls.

He sent, /”Okay, I found you. I’m going to stop them and take them to the police.”/
Are you kidding me? eek Lois is invulnerable and and therefore in no danger whatsoever! Don't stop them! Follow them! That's an easier solution than having the cops sweat the information out of them. Right?

Till Tuesday my friend! wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

RE: asking Perry the hard question.
It is something she had to do. Just because he is a friend, doesn’t leave him off the hook. She was just glad he had the right answer. Thank God for Alice! hyper Needing a good source is imperative. A lot of us use Mountain Dew, simply because, short of an energy drink, it has the greatest amount of caffeine found in soft drinks. hyper hyper evil evil

Ben Grimm has a saying, 'It's clobberin time!' Well, it's nailbiter time. evil

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love Ben Grimm!

Hey I caught the point about the gloves and meant to write about it later. Rats!

Its a good cover. Sort of an underground secret. Does this universe have a Cat Grant? goofy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Boo Hoo, no, I will not have an opportunity to write for Cat Grant. She did not appear in the Alt universe. Tracey Scoggins had moved on to other projects like Babylon 5.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tracy being on B5 - That is not as bad as Marvel canceling the Fantastic Four!!! whinging

Morgana

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Morgana,

When did that happen?

It was only a short while ago that they killed off the Human Torch!

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
From Wikipedia:

As part of Marvel NOW! Fantastic Four ended with #611, ending Jonathan Hickman's long run on FF titles, and the title was relaunched in November 2012 with the creative team of writer Matt Fraction and artist Mark Bagley.[73][74] In the new title with its numbering starting at #1, the entire Fantastic Four family explore space together, with the hidden intent for Reed Richards to discover why his powers are fading.

But it is not as it once was....

Morgana

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
That just shows how long I have been 'out of the loop' on the comics.

Tracy on B5 was something of a disappointment. Military uniforms! No opportunity for her to show off the way she did on L&C.

kj
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Originally posted by KenJ:
That just shows how long I have been 'out of the loop' on the comics.

Tracy on B5 was something of a disappointment. Military uniforms! No opportunity for her to show off the way she did on L&C.
I first saw Tracy on B5 so I was rather surprised by her character on Lois & Clark. smile

Joan

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard