My stories can be found here

kj
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Morgana wrote:

And we are off on a new adventure! Yay!

Time spent in the barn after returning from the other universe was very well spent.

“That’s exactly why I need to get to know him better. I need to know if he would get along with Mom. He knows that you’re Superman and that there are things you can do that others can’t. Crossing the dimensional barriers is just another one. The next time we cross over we can talk to my Mom.”
Are you brewing up a relationship between the Ellen in the other dimension and Sam in this one? Isn't that a bit much?

You know, Lois was very casual about the fact that Bill Henderson knows about them...

James Olsen and techie Lucy .... Sweet!

Next?

[Post moved by admin.]

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks Labby for moving Morgana's comment.

Well, it was established early on that they just can't stay apart. This L&C couple, perhaps it is because they are both fully Kryptonian, are drivin that way. Who knows just what that will lead to. The decor of the barn loft should sound familiar, that is if you have watched Smallville.

Sam and Ellen ... Ellen and Sam ... Different universes ... How would that work?

Yes! The Lucy of this universe is different from L&C canon. She was serious in college, met James, but went into a tailspin when Lois disappeared and her mom drank herself to death. Now that she has her sister back she is recovering.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
OK, I have decided that Lois is already pregnant. We will see if I am right.

On a not about the title here, it seems like Lois is playing Matchmaker on all sorts of people.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Morgana,

I forgot to mention Lois's attitude about Bill.

First, they were caught and there was nothing to do about it.
Second, they trust Bill. It isn't like Luthor tumbled to their secret.

John,

All I can do is quote Herb, "Only time will tell."

RE: Lois playing matchmaker.

No, not really. She didn't know that Lucy and James knew each other. As far as her mom and the Sam from this universe. Here is this universe's version of the father she never knew. She is happy to get to know him. She has a very good relationship with her mother in the other universe. Even though she was a kid when it happened, she knows how devistated her mom was when her dad was killed in Viet Nam. If there is a possibility that they would be compatible, why not? She doesn't know just yet though.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The situation between Ellen and another Sam should be interesting to say the least!

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match... sloppy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
The biggest problem with linking up Ellen and Sam, is how could either fit into the other universe. With Lois and Clark it was possible to fudge the details so no one realized that this was not really the same person, but with Ellen and Sam, they don't have that lee-way.

Still, I can see why Lois would want to do that. Who better to hook your Mom up with than the equivalent of her long-lost husband.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Yes, well, it might be worth a try. At this point, Lois is reveling in getting to know the father she never had. She will have to decide if there would be any possibility of a relationship.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hu John,

Thanks for the FDK!

Let's see, that could depend on which universe we are talking about. In Alt2, Lois's home universe, Col. Sam Lane was killed in Viet Nam. What if it was suddenly discovered that he was actually a POW all of those years and Superman found him and brought him back?

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by KenJ:
Hu John,

Thanks for the FDK!

Let's see, that could depend on which universe we are talking about. In Alt2, Lois's home universe, Col. Sam Lane was killed in Viet Nam. What if it was suddenly discovered that he was actually a POW all of those years and Superman found him and brought him back?
Well, that might work, if he was killed under some circumstances. Like, his body was never founds. Most dead though they had bodies, so there are only some circumstances where it would work.

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Thanks for the FDK!

The Viet Nam war was a total mess. There were bodies with and without dog tags. There wefe dog tags without bodies. After all of these years we still don't have an accurate count. That was my war, I'm just glad that I was medically prohibited from deploying to that tropical climate. Because of my fair skin I would have been in the hospital with 3rd degree sunburn if I had been there. I was offered a medical discharge for 2nd Degree which I turned down. That happened in basic training at Ft. Knox in the summer. Not exactly a tropical climate.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard