comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Ah Friday and a new installment awaits! smile1

Five minutes later Bill stepped out of the elevator with two uniformed patrolmen. He said over his shoulder to the uniforms, “One of you, cuff him and when he wakes up, read him his rights.” Bill pulled out his cell phone and call headquarters. “This is Henderson. I need a black-n-white at LexTower immediately. East entrance. Pick up.”
I wonder how those bracelets must have felt on Lex when he regained consciousness.

Superman and Superwoman really got a work out that time. Poor Clark, he had to go into that safe and suffer the full blast of green-K radiation! Good thing Lois was there to back him up.

Bill had dragged Clark away from the immediate vicinity of the Kryptonite but she could see that it wasn’t quite far enough. She realized that she needed to act. Lois said, “I’m going to go contact Superwoman. Don’t move him until she gets here.”
Ouch! That's obvious to anyone with eyes...

When the doors closed and they were alone, Bill said, in a conspiratorial tone, “I think I have a good idea as to just how close ‘friends’ you and Clark are to Superman and Superwoman.” He handed the ball which was the lead wrapped Kryptonite over to Lois as, with a wink, he continued, “Here, why don’t you dispose of this for them.”
At last! Bill Henderson knows! If there's anybody who deserves to know how the Lane/Kent team gets all those scoops he does!

Hawaii ... memories. Sigh. blush Total romance!

Keep up the good work! This particular entry meant a lot to me and the hubby. sloppy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Well, I don't think that Luthor appreciated them too much. Restricted movement, clash with hi Rolex, chrome doesn't mix with gold too well.

Yes, Bill deduced the truth. He can be a good ally. We will just have to wait and see how things develop.

There was a purpose for including these two chapters. They are from volume 5 and are foundational to much of this story. Just how much so you will have to determine by reading the rest of it.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard