OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I always love the fact that you write recaps! It makes catching up so much easier.

And now...

When they exited through the roof door she was still laughing. They took to the air and headed for the Metro Club. They landed in an alley down the street and Lois changed back into her hooker costume. As she exited the alley to head for the club she stuck a stick of gum in her mouth and started chewing.
I know I'm a bit of a prude, but I love Lois' Angel persona. Its a pity that character doesn't make more appearances. Imagine all the places she and her 'brother' Spike could get into that Lois and Clark cannot! Watching Lois chew gum and bat her eyelashes at a perp would be hilarious! So by all means keep using Angel as much as possible. Who knows, I might take a crack at her myself! smile1

Bill started rubbing his hands together. “I’m glad we got that on tape. That is incriminating. Nigel, I’ll talk to the DA and see about moving forward on your guarantees.” Bill turned to Sergeant Adams and said, “Keep at it. Get as much as you can. I’ll check back later. Get him some coffee or tea if he wants it.”
Whoa! Bill is really being helpful! He most want to slap the bracelets on Luthor pretty bady.

Next installment?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

If you will take note, the chapter number is 00. That is because it is, with some minor modifications/enhancements a repeat of a chapter from Volume 5. I did this because of the intervening volume to set the scene and remind everyone where we left off.

Angel? Angel is NextGen Lucy Kent. This story does not take place in that universe.

This Superwoman is the Kryptonian Lois.

Bill is being nice because Nigel is cooperating in giving up the good on Luthor.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmmm I should have clarified; Lois played the part of Angel when she snuck into prison during the Resurrection episode.

The scene in the prison was hilarious!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ahhhhh Yes. Same idea here.

I need to emphasize how important it is to keep these two chapters in mind as you read this story. It us a sequel and there are things, especially things in these two chapters that will come into play later on in the story.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard