OP Offline
Pulitzer
Comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I didn't know that there would be an epilogue with the last part being 9/9.

Huh? What? Who was that? I'm totally lost, but I have a strange feeling that Hattie and JJ have more adventures ahead of them.

JJ: Oh. Yea.

HATTIE: clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Ken:

The torture chamber was very scary. No way is this guy not going to have impressions of what happened to him! Also, the beach is the wrong place to say he spent his time. His skin would be slightly tanned, feet would have traces of sand between his toes, etc. The guy needs to have spent time in the woods or someplace where the physical evidence is not so ....evident.

Draper's lawyer is going to have quite the job ahead of him. He's defending a guy who killed other criminals. Getting a life sentence will not be particularly easy.

Touching the paper again he continued, “Now, these two. They are getting too close.” A pen appeared in his hand. He drew a circle around Hattie’s picture. Then he drew a vertical line through it followed by a horizontal line. When he was finished it looked like she was being looked at through a rifle scope. “They need to be dealt with before they interfere in any more of my plans.”
OK, its official, I a little scared. WHO is this guy? confused

Hattie and JJ are headed for lots more adventures! WaaHoo!!!! dance

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

I hadn’t really planned on doing an Epilogue. The story was fine as it was, but then I got to thinking – both of these have been like one offs even though this is a sequel so I decided to tie them together. clap

The thought also occurred that Hattie needed a worthy adversary the same way Lois did. evil

Yeah, Mr. X is creepy alright. party party

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Every evil genius has a chink in his armor. evil

kj
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
This bad guy has a weak link? Do tell. Looking forward to seeing what it is.

No, that might not happen. Draper killed gang members someone might think he did the world and favor and will plead for a reduced sentence.

NextGen Kids? I guess Kam-El and company will be seen in this adventure. Still, it is hoped JJ can really shine! Those muscles should be there for more than show! smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Morgana,

That is the point. Mr. X has reach and is telling his lackey to see to it that the fix is in and Draper gets the death sentence.

As far as the NextGen kids, this will be set during JJ's overweight period. He is the same age as Hattie and Jon.

kj
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Ok! I got it now. So when are we going to see Mr. X again?

Morgana

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Morgana,

That is up to the muse.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard