Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#96541 07/19/13 04:53 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
What a great concept! It makes total sense that Jason Trask would be one of the Peacekeepers.

It's sad that Martha lost her baby, but it's good in that she did recently give birth and so Clark's arrival is camouflaged.

Jonathan put the Kryptonite in the lantern base, but is there more of it lying around there?

And good job, distracting the Peacekeepers with Clark's ship!

I'm interested to see where this goes. If it's where I'm thinking, Clark will be the representative for their District in the Hunger Games. But this could be a moral dilemma, because we know that Superman (even an unformed, inchoate Superman) would never kill.

Looking forward to how you deal with this!

#96542 07/20/13 06:28 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Annie,

I agree with Io, good concept.

The collusion of the midwife was good, however it could come back to haunt Jonathan and Martha.

A problem I see would be his age at selection. It would be pre-flight. He would be fast and strong, have superhearing but maybe not sight.

It could be a dilemma.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#96543 07/20/13 07:06 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Interesting concept. I'm a fan of both Lois & Clark and The Hunger Games. It will be fun to see how you develop this. Will we be seeing Katniss and Peta?

Joan

#96544 07/20/13 07:23 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is a very new and fresh concept. Please keep writing, all of us are very curious to see how it turns out.

Hey for a first effort, you should be congratulated! clap

We are all using the same word: concept. You have drawn a sad world that little Kal-El has been thrown into. Smallville has always been a quiet haven for Clark; first as a place to grow up and then as refuge when life became hard. It has always been where Superman goes to recharge his mental and emotional batteries. When Lois entered his life, it was a haven for both.

Now the landscape is decidedly different.

Will Katniss, Peta and the other inhabitants of the Hunger Games make and appearance? Will Pete Ross, Lana Lang and Kents survive to see Clark grow up?

Finally and most important: When will a certain burnette beauty with fine brown eyes make her appearance?

Bring on the next installment!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#96545 07/21/13 03:36 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks, everyone. I have a confession to make -- while I'm new to writing in these fandoms, I'm not new to fanfic -- I've been writing in other fandoms (chiefly Titanic) for a long time.

As to the questions -- keep reading. They'll all be answered in time. wink

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard