Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Wrong story. In this one, Lana was well protected (no matter what she thought about Clark's ability to father children with her).
But did she ever tell Clark that?

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
LOIS: True, it was more of a misdirection than a lie. Hmmmm. Do you think I could use the cost of this dress as a work expense?
Not if she wants her investigation of Luthor to remain out of the public eye until it is concluded.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Technically, anyone earning over $600/yr has to pay taxes whether or not they've turned 18 yet or can also be claimed as a dependent on another person's taxes. So, that would be considered illegal, Lex.
So…oops?

LOIS: True, it was more of a misdirection than a lie. Hmmmm. Do you think I could use the cost of this dress as a work expense?
TAX AUDITOR: Hmm…profession: Professional Companion. Income: 2000USD/night. That’s a strange way to fill out that form…

quote:/checks video/ Huh, you’re right. He does look a lot like Clark.

You mean it was just obvious to me?
[Linked Image] I haven’t watched that scene recently (before) and might have been not concentrating when I first watched it?

Maybe Fuentes just found a bomb lying around somewhere. It's Metropolis. It's possible.
BATMAN: Happens all the time in Gotham.
SUPERMAN: grumble Now I have to keep track of the garbage disposal in this city, too. How will I ever get some nookie.

LEX: That's why he gets paid the big bucks.
ASABI: /skimming money off the top of his extra cash fund/ And a tip for Asabi for cleaning up another messy mess tonight.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Wrong story. In this one, Lana was well protected (no matter what she thought about Clark's ability to father children with her).
But did she ever tell Clark that?
LANA: No comment.

Not if she wants her investigation of Luthor to remain out of the public eye until it is concluded. [/QB][/QUOTE] LOIS: Don't worry. This investigation will be WAY over before I do next year's taxes.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
TAX AUDITOR: Hmm…profession: Professional Companion. Income: 2000USD/night. That’s a strange way to fill out that form…
I believe that usually falls under 'Career expenses'.
CLARK: The Superman Foundation writes off the cost of Spandex.

ER: /checks video/ Huh, you’re right. He does look a lot like Clark.

EW: You mean it was just obvious to me?
ER: /totally denying he was distracted by auburn-haired beauty in the skin-tight dress next to George/ I haven’t watched that scene recently (before) and might have been not concentrating when I first watched it?
LOIS: [Linked Image] He better be denying it! Male fans are only allowed to be distracted by ME!

Maybe Fuentes just found a bomb lying around somewhere. It's Metropolis. It's possible.
BATMAN: Happens all the time in Gotham.
SUPERMAN: /grumble/ Now I have to keep track of the garbage disposal in this city, too. How will I ever get some nookie.
LOIS: I don't know. You're Superman. Rumor is that you're fast.
SUPERMAN: [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
LOIS: mad Not fast at *THAT*! Fast at checking out the city!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I believe that usually falls under 'Career expenses'.
CLARK: The Superman Foundation writes off the cost of Spandex.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard