Next Thread
Print Thread
#96224 07/01/13 12:18 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Whew! Clark didn't have to use a gun! Dodged that bullet, huh? wink

Hope you've enjoyed the action... comments here, please! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#96225 07/01/13 07:13 PM
Kerth
Kerth
hyper

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#96226 07/02/13 07:51 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just caught up last night. [Linked Image] How am I supposed to get my beauty sleep when I can't put down your story?

hyper Yea! for Rachel for saving the day! I'm so glad Trask didn't get the best of Clark while the SM had him under gunpoint.

I was getting worried about someone following Lois's footprints to where she had buried the box. And then I worried about Lois out in the whiteout snowstorm and not being able to see her way back to the farm. eek I'm glad though B39 found her, instead of Trask and Clark. And I'm happy that the snowstorm erased Lois's footsteps. Let's hope nobody finds that lead box out in the snow before Clark.

Now, three parts where Clark and the Kents put back together the Kent farmhouse in time for Christmas without any super powers, right? wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#96227 07/02/13 09:05 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whew! Trask is dead! /wipes brow/ One loose end tied up nicely.

Where can this story go? Lois has had her revelation, the bad guys are defeated - what next?

#96228 07/02/13 12:06 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
dance They beat Trask and dance Lois won't tell.

John Pack Lambert
#96229 07/02/13 11:53 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Trask is out of the picture, now we need to find out what happens from here on out.

Lois does have a tender center and Clark is the one who consistently brings it to the surface.

Oh boy, Martha is not going to be happy when she see her neat kitchen messy and blood on her towels.

Jonathan ain't gonna be happy with the state of his barn either!

Next time, they would go off to Wichita and leave those two alone! Who knows what will happen? smile1

Next part please?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#96230 07/03/13 09:05 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Mouserocks
Another crazy chapter! Boy, this story has had so many twists and turns in it and we've still got three more parts to go! And Clark's secret died with Trask, so no worries there... I hope we'll get some WAFF soon? Since we've pretty much ran through everything else already...

Can't wait for more!
WAFF... coming right up! laugh

VirginiaR
Just caught up last night. How am I supposed to get my beauty sleep when I can't put down your story?
Sorry smile1

Thanks for reading! See you after the next part! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard