OP Offline
Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yep, if Lois wasn't alive, I'd say that Hattie was her reincarnation. clap What a fun character!

I was a little confused by this line in Hattie's story:
In this, the latest in a series of bombings of the downtown precincts, 10 people lost their lives and 3 more were seriously hurt with life threatening injuries.
As it made me think that the bombing were happening in police precincts (i.e. stations), and made me wonder if people were trying to release people from jail. I'm guessing by the rest of the story that's not what you meant. I've never heard this word used to describe neighborhoods outside of crime / police shows and never in a story in a paper, so I'm a bit confused by its prominent use here. It sounds like a term only used by police and emergency personnel and not the general public.

Great summary of the last Hattie story and putting us back to speed. Hattie and JJ aren't dating already, are they? That seems awfully quick. I thought you said she was annoyed by him (as Lois was to Clark) when they were first partnered together.

Graham Kerr! clap What a fun culinary reference. I used to watch his cooking show. It was lots of fun. laugh I can't imagine Bobby "Bigmouth" having kids, even if I did marry him off in one of my stories.

If the bombings only happen on "Main St" why doesn't Hattie mention that in her story? Or have they not discovered that link yet? Are all the other bombings car bombs, or just this one? I, too, am a bit lost on the bomber's M.O. Why isn't there a super patrolling Main St. if that's where the bomber strikes? (Or is that Kam-El's area of town?)

How is Lois going to expect to get her editing work done if she's "guarding" Hattie? Oh, right, she's co-editor with Clark. Never mind.

/Psst. You also forgot to include the part number on your subject header/

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

Both have been corrected. It now reads center city.

Fortunately Jon, Kam-El, usually watches over Hattie.

The family is still pretty young at this point. Not all of the kids have entered the 'family business' yet. Lara is in California with Mike. It will be a number of years before there will be an adequate number of heroes to go around.

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Like I said earlier. Hattie is Lois' daughter, we won't let little things like bloodlines get in the way!

JJ needs to finish packing and get to work. Hattie has to have a partner that can keep up with her.

This bomber is totally crazy, they need to get him off the street.

Posting schedule?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Crazy bomber? Yeah, I guess he could be. Getting him into custody before he kills again is the goal.

Don't worry, JJ won't be MIA for very long.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Posting schedule -

I will keep my usual Tuesday, Friday schedule.

kj
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Hi Hattie. Good to see you.
Thanks Ken for her new adventure. Hattie is so, I don't know, she's cute. Love her.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi SJH,

You will have an opportunity in this story to get to know Hattie a lot better. evil

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
The big thing that confused me about this story is that Superman seems to not have showed up to respond to the bombing. Where was he when he was needed?

John Pack Lambert
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Thanks for the FDK!

The bombings have been unpredictable.

As the story progressed you will see why.

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard