Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#96093 06/26/13 06:16 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I must say, I am not entirely convinced this will be the final title. As you read it, I'm open to other suggestions... but if you like the title, please say that as well so I can convince myself it fits! laugh

Feedback here please! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#96094 06/26/13 10:26 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Snowy Secrets! Its a sweet title and fits well with Clark and his family. There are secrets in the Kent household and Lois wants to find out about them!

Snow in Smallville? Ooh what a romantic setting.

Reluctantly I let out a sigh, knowing I wasn’t being entirely fair to Clark. To be honest, I was just nervous about spending so much time with him and his family. I kept waiting for him to prove to me that he was like all the other men I’ve known – and especially the good-looking ones. They were usually the worst. But somehow, Clark had yet to show a sign that he’s really one of those guys… and maybe that’s what scared me more.
Lois honey, he's one of the good ones. Don't let your bad experiences with men scare you away from this one.

Ouch! I love having Martha and Jonathan around! Too bad they are off in Wichita, hope everything goes OK with Jonathan's doctor appointment.

This is a lovely start to what promises to be a life changing visit to Kansas for both Lois and Clark. Keep it coming!

Again, welcome back to the boards! wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#96095 06/26/13 12:00 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, so far the title seems to work.

I think the avoiding her parents additional cause for going makes this set up an even more workable one than the original GGGoH.

I am glad that Lois wants to be more than just a crab to Clark. I am getting excited. However, I think she is overly worried about how people will react. She does not have to tell anyone that Clark's parents were not there the whole time, and he would never reveal they were gone if she asks him not to tell that.

John Pack Lambert
#96096 06/26/13 09:58 PM
Kerth
Kerth
I woke up, noticing how oddly quiet the house was. There was no roar of street noise, no blaring alarm. Just the calm country quiet. I found it a little unsettling. Wasn’t there such thing as too much quiet?
That's how I felt when we first moved up from the suburban-city to the middle of nowhere. I couldn't stand the quiet-- and then there were so many birds in the spring! They just wouldn't shut up... Regardless, I'm used to it now. wink

Great start! I'm so excited for this story to unfold and I do hope something happens... which I'm assuming it will. Love the title as well. laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#96097 06/27/13 08:54 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Maid,

I'm happy to see this hit the boards. Talking about snow in the middle of summer might just help people cool off. cool

I checked back and I went through your first draft six months ago, although it hardly seems that long. When I was going through it then a lot of the northern hemisphere had a white blanket. thumbsup

I do like the new title. It adds some mystery. dance

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#96098 06/27/13 08:06 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Whew! So I guess the title is a go. laugh

Glad you all like the start! Off to post part 2! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#96099 06/29/13 05:01 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
But I was beginning to see that with him, maybe what you see is what you get – just a nice guy with wonderful parents.
Heh heh heh. laugh laugh laugh

I was relieved, honestly, that I wouldn’t be stuck alone with Clark this evening. I just thought the potential for disaster was too high…
Oh, this just cries out for some ficcy exploration... smile

I fought the urge to say something biting, realizing suddenly that I didn’t want to be crabby old Lois anymore. Seeing him flirt with Rachel Harris today had made me sit up and look at something I hadn’t wanted to admit. I really liked Clark. And suddenly, I really wanted him to like me, too.
Oh, wow, this has definite possibilities!

On to Chapter Two!

#96100 07/07/13 02:20 PM
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I just finished part one, and I must say that I am enjoying readings Lois' green, green glow of jealousy. This story does promise to be a fun read.

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard