Pulitzer
comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sniff! whinging

OK. Maybe I should explain my crying jag...

Poor CJ was just a newborn when he came into Lois and Clark's lives. They provided him with love and a shelter. He gave them hope and a idea of what kind of loving and caring parents they would someday become.

Still as Lois wrote, he would always have a place in their hearts even though they would never see him again.

There are a lot of unresolved questions here Ken: What happened to The People? Where they more than what they presented to Kal-El and Lori?

How about CJ himself? Where did his life lead? To Earth or New Krypton?

Did Herb keep messing with the Kent family's time line?

Just curious.

Thanks for a lovely - if sometimes - painful read.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Sorry it has taken so long to reply. I’ve been working on Hattie, but that is not an excuse.

RE: CJ – Where did his life lead?

I’m not putting you off, but you just might see more of the Lori and Clark saga in the future and of course infant CJ will be in that. hyper

Other stories of farther distant future with adult CJ are also a possibility. You never can tell. clap

RE: Did Herb keep messing with the Kents.

Only time will tell. dizzy shock

TEASER: After Hattie we will be returning to the Clark and Lois arc. We will be with them for a couple more stories before we return to the “Lori and Clark” arc. party

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard