Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
This is on Clark giving himself away:

TRASK: [Wave] - OK, you have a point here.
That's one.
SMART KIDS: [Wave] - I would not call them hardened criminals. Also, he seemed to have convinced them they were wrong.
You're right. They're still kind of mushy. Given them a few years to harden up and see all the footage of everyone else still accusing Clark of being SM to put it all together to realize that they weren't wrong.
Jace Mazik: [Wave] - That was not Clark's fault at all. It is another thing we can blame fully on Wells.
But he ended the episode not convincing Mazik that CK=SM, just saying 'who would believe you'. That sounds like a stupid challenge.
Diana (Top Copy): [Wave] - I still think his letting her kiss him made no sense. I really like the plot untwist where he just decides that Lois baring her heart is more important than a fire and to like the MFD do its job for once.
Yes. It's not like SM kisses all the women he saves. Please! Clark. Lois should have let you die of K poisoning. razz
LOIS: I thought about it, but discovered, I still love him... but it was one of the reasons I dumped SM for Clark a few months later. Big mistake THAT was.
Spencer Spencer: [Wave] - That was an odd episode. Why doesn't he brake them out when the agents of Spencer first come.
Out of the prison? Because he doesn't want to give away that CK=SM, and then only does so to 'save' Lois who was telling him not to say anything. Strange indeed.
LEX LUTHOR & LL, Jr: [Wave] - that was not his fault at all. Well, other than not discovering the clone sooner.
CLARK: Hello? Distracted by thoughts of my honeymoon, here.
SAMANTHA (SLV): [Wave] - Why did he stay in the suit after going into the hotel room? That did not make sense.
Why didn't he just enter the hotel as Clark from the front door? He can scan the whole hotel to know which room Lois is in, but he can't see the photographer in the shadows with her camera poised? Please.
FATHEAD: [Wave] - actually that seemed to be more a result of Lois trusting her father.
LnC Writers: Well, it sounded like a good idea at the beginning of the episode, but then we decided that it would just be more people for Clark to have to save all the time, so we wiped all their minds... even the Kents. It was the final episode, so it wasn't like it really mattered anyway.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
No idea what you could possibly be talking about.
JIMBO: And I hear his sister's cute too.

ER: Where did the sister show up? Or was that just a random mention of Asabi’s niece?
"that nice fellow in Jimmy’s CS class from Bangalore" I didn't realize was referencing Asabi, and I was just showing where Jimbo's brain was.

Oh dear. Poor people No power to watch TV. Or read LnC fanfic.
LEX: I very much enjoy reading CnS deathfic.
Reading or writing?

Where the crooks may be weird but at least not psychopathic?
LEX: /examines his fingernails/

If he doesn’t show she has time to spend on naughty thoughts?
Good thing that birthday gift from her sister runs on batteries.
LOIS: And has a radio.
LUCY: A radio? clap Exactly.

ER: I choose the Kerth-winning reporter in the mini-skirt to the left.
LOIS: /hands winner teddy bear/ Congratulations! /leaves without ER/

That stuff just lends itself to wonderfully to go with this story.
Still have no idea to what you're referring.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] You skipped from 119 to 121 when working through FDK-FDK-FDK-FDK.

"that nice fellow in Jimmy’s CS class from Bangalore" I didn't realize was referencing Asabi, and I was just showing where Jimbo's brain was.
blush

Reading or writing?
Participating. Commenting on. Helping out with. Betaing. Submitting for the Great-Beyond-Kerths. I don’t think he’s going to just pick and choose.

quote: Where the crooks may be weird but at least not psychopathic?

Exception. Rule?
KYLE GRIFFIN: Hey!

Good thing that birthday gift from her sister runs on batteries.
LOIS: And has a radio.
LUCY: A radio? [Shock] What DID I send you?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
EW: /asks/ Reading or writing?
ER: Participating. Commenting on. Helping out with. Betaing. Submitting for the Great-Beyond-Kerths. I don’t think he’s going to just pick and choose.
LOIS: Now? Now, he decides not to be picky? :rolleyes:

ER: Where the crooks may be weird but at least not psychopathic?
ER: Exception. Rule?
smile1 Thanks, Lois. I'm so glad you're finally admitting that. It will be better for you in the long run.

/points at script from WoS/
Was there a missing scene where Lois lay across the table on her back with her arms out to please Clark when he returned from picking up his award?
CLARK: /adjusts tie/ Sounds about right on how I remember that night.... /cough/ in my dreams.

CLARK: I never should have left her alone. I just *knew* she was suicidal, I just never thought…
EW: Bummer. Hmmmm. Should he try another dimension?
CLARK: No. While I could find a new Lois anywhere, my best friend is another matter /cries/
blush My bad, I forgot we were talking about Cat, here.
CAT: See, I'm irreplaceable.
LOIS: Who would want to? Once we get rid of you the office starts smelling so much better.

You mean, if he got himself a Repli-Lois, she’d hold no appeal because Superman wouldn’t want her, too?
SUPERMAN: /Has lunkheadian idea/ Nice one, Lex. Say, could you sell me two Model-L pieces? /mind goes to happy place/
LEX: And that, Class, is how to get rid of a superhero. Any questions?
JOKER: /raises hand/ What if your city's hero isn't so picky on his choice of women folk?
LEX: Put her in a catsuit and he'll have no trouble saying 'meow'.

In this case, the author is the king of all things subtle. Some hints, he stretches out over the space of 3 books and 1000 pages between hints. Some, you don’t even get first-hand accounts about. And apparently, there have been a couple very subtle hints in this part. Although, compared to Song, they’re still about as glaring as a red shirt on a Star Trek extra who joins an away mission. It's all relative
You mean like a dropping a hint in Book 1 and then another in Book 2, which won't make the reader [Linked Image] until Book 3? [Linked Image] Have no idea what you're referring to. /Psst. Another one of those is coming up in the next few weeks/

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
EW: /asks/ Reading or writing?
ER: Participating. Commenting on. Helping out with. Betaing. Submitting for the Great-Beyond-Kerths. I don’t think he’s going to just pick and choose.
LOIS: Now? Now, he decides not to be picky? :rolleyes:

ER: Where the crooks may be weird but at least not psychopathic?
ER: Exception. Rule?
smile1 Thanks, Lois. I'm so glad you're finally admitting that. It will be better for you in the long run.

/points at script from WoS/
Was there a missing scene where Lois lay across the table on her back with her arms out to please Clark when he returned from picking up his award?
CLARK: /adjusts tie/ Sounds about right on how I remember that night.... /cough/ in my dreams.

CLARK: I never should have left her alone. I just *knew* she was suicidal, I just never thought…
EW: Bummer. Hmmmm. Should he try another dimension?
CLARK: No. While I could find a new Lois anywhere, my best friend is another matter /cries/
blush My bad, I forgot we were talking about Cat, here.
CAT: See, I'm irreplaceable.
LOIS: Who would want to? Once we get rid of you the office starts smelling so much better.

You mean, if he got himself a Repli-Lois, she’d hold no appeal because Superman wouldn’t want her, too?
SUPERMAN: /Has lunkheadian idea/ Nice one, Lex. Say, could you sell me two Model-L pieces? /mind goes to happy place/
JOKER: /raises hand/ What if your city's hero isn't so picky on his choice of women folk?

In this case, the author is the king of all things subtle. Some hints, he stretches out over the space of 3 books and 1000 pages between hints. Some, you don’t even get first-hand accounts about. And apparently, there have been a couple very subtle hints in this part. Although, compared to Song, they’re still about as glaring as a red shirt on a Star Trek extra who joins an away mission. It's all relative
You mean like a dropping a hint in Book 1 and then another in Book 2, which won't make the reader [Linked Image] until Book 3? [Linked Image] Have no idea what you're referring to. /Psst. Another one of those is coming up in the next few weeks/

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: Oh, so you want to have another Nature / Nurture debate again?
LOIS: He was raised by Lex.
CLARK: Two anvils it is.
laugh

CAT: - Nobody likes competition.
LOIS: /scoffs/ We are so not in the same league.
CAT: [Smiley] Thanks, Lois. I'm so glad you're finally admitting that. It will be better for you in the long run.
laugh
LOIS: Huh? What? confused

rotflol

You mean like a dropping a hint in Book 1 and then another in Book 2, which won't make the reader - until Book 3? - Have no idea what you're referring to. /Psst. Another one of those is coming up in the next few weeks/
cat

[Linked Image] Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard