Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
If you hadn't gathered, this is the seed of Utopia being sown.

comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I thought as much! With the Kent family members either vacationing or moving to New Krypton, plus a stronger trade agreement between the two civilizations, can Utopia be far behind?

In fact, Mike and I will have to talk this over; we might be open to a permanent move.” There ensued a conversation at the speed of thought between them.
Sorry, making a move of that magnitude without missing, family, friends or pizza? I don't care what you say, it takes time to mentally adjust to such a huge change.

Clark replied, “You’re younger than Lois was and you wear your hair differently. Just give it a little time. Think back. Remember some of the things you did as Lois.”
Again, too easy!

Those are my only two complaints...

After exiting the lock, Clark and Lori hung suspended in space as the ship broke orbit and they were able to watch it disappear into the void before heading back home.
Sigh, it is never easy sending loved ones far away... frown

Thanks for a touching wrap up. Part 32 will be unique I am sure.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Trade with NK is not what ushers in Utopia. Now that the family is spreading out their influence will broaden and that is the start of Utopia.

The family has been in the mindset for change for the last 6 – 8 months, ever since Sam started opening now Foundation offices and having family members move to new cities to take up control and residence. cool

RE: CJ – you need to keep in mind that Lois=Lori. The only obvious difference at this point is apparent age and hair style. Voice, etc. would all be the same. thumbsup

Part 31 wasn’t really the wrap-up. The real object of this story was CJ. The epilogue will be the real wrap up. evil

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard