Next Thread
Print Thread
#95880 06/12/13 08:16 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Feedback feeds the beast. wink

Thanks for reading!! smile1

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Kerth
Kerth
Love this story so far! It's quick and funny and just so many things that I love! Can't wait for the next update!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Interesting. I'm wondering what Dean can actually do that won't get him killed. How much can his presence do to give people hope if he doesn't actually act against Zod? What would happen when Superman comes back from New Krypton? Would he attack Dean as an imposter? Would their confrontation be public? Or would he find Dean in Lois's apartment and flip out?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL! Great part! Keep the twists coming.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I usually stay away from RPF (real person fanfic) but this is fun! lol!

I'm kinda worried about a non-Kryptonian Dean trying to pretend to be a powerless-Kryptonian Clark, tho...

peep

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Unless he's really the alt-Clark of this dimension, and bringing him to Metropolis (and away from his green crystal keychain doo-hicky given to him by his Uncle Alex) will mean that Dean will finally have the Super powers he was meant to have.

No?

Hmmm. Oh, well. Yeah, that would probably make her Clark mad, think he's a clone, and go "Hey, I threw you in the sun!" on him.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Unless he's really the alt-Clark of this dimension, and bringing him to Metropolis (and away from his green crystal keychain doo-hicky given to him by his Uncle Alex) will mean that Dean will finally have the Super powers he was meant to have.
I'd really like to read that. If that's not this story, someone should write it.

Not it! smile

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Mouserocks:
Love this story so far! It's quick and funny and just so many things that I love! Can't wait for the next update!
Thanks! It is a compact little story, but I hope it is fun to read! smile

mrsMxyzptlk:
Interesting. I'm wondering what Dean can actually do that won't get him killed. How much can his presence do to give people hope if he doesn't actually act against Zod? What would happen when Superman comes back from New Krypton? Would he attack Dean as an imposter? Would their confrontation be public? Or would he find Dean in Lois's apartment and flip out?
None of the above. wink You'll have to read on!

Artemis:

LOL! Great part! Keep the twists coming.

Artemis
Glad you are enjoying it!

Kismatt:

I usually stay away from RPF (real person fanfic) but this is fun! lol!

I'm kinda worried about a non-Kryptonian Dean trying to pretend to be a powerless-Kryptonian Clark, tho...
I know what you mean about RPF. I promise things won't get weird. wink Well, no weirder than any other fic... just not RL weird.

Glad I've got you interested and worried about Dean. Means I'm doing my job. Hope you enjoy where the story goes from here.

VirginiaR:

No?

Hmmm. Oh, well. Yeah, that would probably make her Clark mad, think he's a clone, and go "Hey, I threw you in the sun!" on him.
Cool plot. I agree with mrsMxyzptlk - Maybe it could be the premise of your next epic? laugh

Thanks for reading everyone!
wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I am still wondering how they are avoiding getting attention from others at the party in the last scene.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard