Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK--
why did he have to bring up the watch now? grumble watch, messing everything up, grumble
Out of jealousy, of course.

At least he can sense that.
He's learning.

He is trying Lois, he really is, you are just making it too hard.
LOIS: But I'm so good at it.

Clark:Well, it is more expensive than the ring my Dad got my Mom, being a rolex and all.
It's NOT a Rolex watch. It's a LoLex watch and the jeweler told her it didn't cost more than a couple hundred dollars to make. That's less than what Lex keeps in his wallet.

Clark:He thinks it does.
LOIS: Lex also thinks he's the end all-be all of men, and someone of us know that's not true!
LEX: It isn't?

Methinks she doth protest too much.
MEthinks she's tired of discussing this aspect of her undercover assignment, when she threw the last watch Lex gave her away.

I guess he does have a point about the scars.
Just reminding Lois that Lex shot her.

Oh, I was so hoping she would say his name.
She almost did.

I am shocked she got out of that one.
Why not? He says stupid things like that to cover up his blunders all the time and canon Lois never figured it out.

How many times will she slip up like that before he realizes that she knows the secret?
Um... a few?

He really does want to brag about making out with Lois.
CLARK: Well, yeah, because 'hello' she's hot!

I just love Lois knowing what will happen.
laugh

He still does not really understand her memories of the past.
It's so random. Sometimes she knows things because they happened before, sometimes because she's learned them in this timeline.

Is she remembering his next birthday?
cool

It is bigger than he has any idea of.
yes.

I still wish Clark had never brought up the watch. That watch is becoming a major point of contention. Lois should never had accepted it.
But she'd rather have Lex track her on a computer than with people following her. That's the only reason she hasn't returned the watch, so he doesn't she's on to him.

I am now really wondering what is up with the reaction to Perry's birthday. Did Lois remember about his birthday next year? Is she going to remember going back in time? Is she about to realize this is the replacement Clark? Considering she has become closer to this Clark than she ever was to the original, I can't see her deciding to replace him if she does. This is going to be very interesting.
I hope so. Thanks for the detailed FDK!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Terry: Thanks for de-lurking to let me know you're still with me. smile1
My, my, my. I had forgotten just how long this story has been in progress. You have done a marvelous job, Virginia, to keep everyone's attention through all the various twists and turns and permutations.
Thanks. I'm trying.

We know what's going to happen - at least in a general sense - yet you continue to tantalize and tease and surprise. Kudos to you and your muse(s) and to your patient betas! I promise to stick with you to the end, because I know you'll make it worthwhile.
hyper Thank you. I hope to make it live up to your expectations. <<no pressure there, at all>>

Oh, the story? Yes, of course. Will Clark ever admit to Lois that he's Superman? Will he tell her that he's from not just another planet but another dimension? Will these two succeed in reestablishing the timeline? Will Tempus ever return, and if so, will he be the same as he was before? Will Lois make nice with Mayson this time around? And will she ever figure out where all those "premonitions" are coming from?
Yes to some of those. No to others. And a couple of maybes.

I trust you will address all of my questions at the appropriate time. I will therefore eagerly await the next installment of "Wrong Clark."
I hope to have all but one thread neatly tied up by the end (that one thread is the catalyst for Book 3, of course). Thank you for all the kind words. laugh

Joan: Thanks for stopping by and commenting. wave

What's going on with Lois having more and more premonitions? You've got me curious.
Is she having more and more? Perhaps there was a bit of a dry spell while she was happy, but now when she's stressed, she isn't sleeping as well, the dreams and memories are more noticeable? Plus, this one is a bit major.

Thanks for the comments!

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
mrsMxyzptlk: And even more FDK! smile1

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Clark:Well, it is more expensive than the ring my Dad got my Mom, being a rolex and all.
It's NOT a Rolex watch. It's a LoLex watch and the jeweler told her it didn't cost more than a couple hundred dollars to make. That's less than what Lex keeps in his wallet.
Clark:It still looks like a rolex to me. $500 that the jewel offered Lois is more than my Dad spent on Mom's wedding ring. OK, maybe not adjusted for inflation, but it is more than he actually spent.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Actually, bringing in trained counter-virus experts with lots of experience would be a better idea. But her previous claim was that Laderman's unique knowledge of this specific virus was needed.
True, but it was Eugene's idea in canon to use his students to help him, I was building on that idea. Plus, Jimbo is really the only computer expert she really knows.
It really did not make sense in canon, and it makes less sense here.

{Quote]
She tried again. “Invest in gold bars?”
JOHN: What does that have to do with anything?
Because the world's financial market is going down and gold will be worth more than paper money?[/Quote]

Actually if the markets are about to collapse, you should invest in non-perishable food. However realistically Harrison plan would only disrupt the markets, not permanently destroy them.

Too much Luthor all around. He is not supposed to show up at the DP in any of these episodes.
Well, here Lois is investigating him. In canon, Lois is dating him. Which would you rather see?
He was totally absent from "The Rival", I liked that.

Clark: dance she is not groveling in praise of his actions.
/psst/ Clark? Lois doesn't grovel.
Clark:I think she came close back in early Febuary

Lois: mad you aren't supposed to bring that up.

Where she only was in the first place due to Luthor's actions.
Oh, you noticed Lex's lie, then?
Since he always lies the key is to figure out exactly how he is doing so.

Odd that she thought that.
Schwartz never told her, and she assumed wrongly.
She needs to assume less.

Hmm, maybe I should be worried that Lois is arguing with Luthor. Nah, it just shows he has gone one step too far here.
You can worry, if you want to.
The specific reason I worry is because early on Lois seemed to never openly disagree with Lex, and she was always arguing with Clark. The reason I worry is it might show she is getting closer to Luthor. I don't really think that is what is going on though.

Perry: The number of stories I can put Lois on and still maintain our journalistic ethics is very small.
grumble

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Luthor really does not get it if he things Lois would ever take a job where she had been dating the boss.
Why not? She does it in canon.
I have major issues with BatP and FotHoL. I do not think Lois acts in character for most of them.

If she is wrongly convicted though, it would seem to be the just thing to get her out.
And not break out all the other "innocent" people from jail?
Well, this is why Clark does not do deep background checks on jail inmates.

He should just plain trust her. Although why she wants to be friends with the guy who shot her never really made sense to me.
LEX: IT was an accident!
Caused by him valuing his freedom from jail more than Lois's life.

Does Lois accept kisses on the cheek from Jimmy, Perry or Cat?
Perry maybe. Jimmy would be too terrified to do so. And Cat, no.
I don't think we have ever seen Perry kiss Lois in any way.

Clark:I doubt they would have allowed us to actually touch in any case.
Not a jump on THAT thing, Clark!
Clark:But it is the only thing I really want to do.

Clark:So she was never cheating at all.
Is it cheating if you have your husband's approval? Hmmmm.
Although for what it is worth it does seem that Lena and Eugene's relationship did not fit most definitions of cheating, even without the factor of it being apart of an elaborate plan to fake a death. Although I am more conflicted about the whole matter.

Well, Jimmy was in that meeting.
grumble at Jimmy for getting in the way.

Although we still have a ways to go before the kisses in this story equal the body count in "Another Lois".
Um... I never said it would. Maybe by the end of the story.
Doutbful, Another Lois had a body count of over 100,000. I am not sure the number of kisses between Lois and Clark in the whole archive equal AL's body count.

she is taking off her clothes.
Hmmm. Are accessories considered "clothes"?
It was the jacket she took off. I consider that clothes.

Clark:It would be so much more fun if we went on a date together.
Again, world falling apart around them.
Still, that does not explain her still wanting him going with Linda.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I am shocked she got out of that one.
Why not? He says stupid things like that to cover up his blunders all the time and canon Lois never figured it out.
But Lois did not know CK=SM. Clark knows he is SM. Anyway, I thought some of his getting out of such blunders was a bit unbelievable.

He still does not really understand her memories of the past.
It's so random. Sometimes she knows things because they happened before, sometimes because she's learned them in this timeline.
It also does not help that he has not realized she has been through this time twice before.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I figured I was due a half-hour of scrubbing the scum off myself,
I thought Lex hadn’t touched her.
CLARK: thumbsup

which I should have known was asking for trouble, because all the traffic lights in Metropolis are on the fritz,”
CABBIE confused What’s this ‘traffic light’ she’s talking about?

Tell him that he and the others in Eugene’s virus fighting class need to get started working on an antidote for this thing.”
Bureaucratic paper-pusher: Yeah, just what we need. Couple of pimple-faced nerds who think they can save the world.

It was twice the coffee in size, and thrice in flavor, as the one Henderson had given her.
So, it tasted like rocket fuel instead of just gasoline?

He lifted up a copy of the Met Star, showing Reed and her men leading Lois and Eugene into the police station in handcuffs with the banner headline Daily Planet Harbors Murderers.
Oops?

Lois grabbed the paper out of his hands. “Linda King scooped me? How is that possible?
Because *she* wasn’t busy working on her back to pay off the watch Lex got her? Oh, and she’s the better reporter laugh

DP Headline: The ship’s sinking. Load up with gold.

“I have a dead body on my hands,” Reed reminded her. “Harrison is still missing. For all we know Eugene Laderman killed two men, and cooked up this virus himself as a way to get back at the world.”
Boy, Det. Reed must be really jaded to think a person could be so crazy nutsy sick to come up with such a plan.
LEX: Sounds like a reasonable reaction on Eugene’s part to me. Not that I would ever engage in Scorched Earth politics. /pushes red folder deeper into drawer/

Perry leaned over, patted her shoulder, and whispered in her ear, “Oh, look! The dodo’s extinct again.”
laugh

“At the Lexor Hotel,” Lois replied, realizing that Reed was okay, despite arresting her. Just another hard working woman in a man’s field, doing her job. It wasn’t personal.
Just like Linda.
LOIS: No, Linda is a working girl working hard on her guy of the hour when doing her job.

“Okay! Off with you. Go find your dodo bird!”
Awwww
[Linked Image]

He quickly closed the door to watch and listen in privacy from the other side.
Nope, not creepy at all.
RALPH: Move over, man. /munches some very greasy fries/ I wanna see the action.

“I couldn’t bear the thought of you remaining in jail any longer than necessary, Darling.
Translation: Until he was able to do all this business and boink Mrs. Cox for good measure. And teach Lois some dependence and humility.

Clark couldn’t help the grin that came to his lips. He knew Lois’s annoyed voice instantly. He could recognize it with amnesia.
laugh Soooo married.

“Of course. Only the best for you, Darling,” Luthor replied.

Clark’s brow furrowed. Wasn’t Luthor’s top lawyer named Sheldon Bender?
He didn’t say that Schwartz was his best lawyer. He only implied it to Lois.

“Lex, I’ve told you repeatedly that I don’t like it when you use endearments with me. Not only is it belittling, but people will assume that we are more than friends,”
LEX: Sure, honey. Now hush and make a pretty face, okay?
LOIS: [Linked Image]
LEX: That’s my girl. /slaps her buttocks/ Now off you go.

Well, thanks, Mr. Luthor, for sharing this information with the rest of the country, Clark thought wryly.
LEX: confused I already tell people to buy LexComp equipment. What more do you want from me?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Why did Clark have the strange feeling that Luthor was lying? Oh, right. He was speaking.
CANON LOIS: [Linked Image] Now I know why I hooked up with both Clark *and* Lex. And Claude. And Dan. Actually, every man since I before I left Dad’s.

“Please let my attorneys assist you in this harboring matter. I would hate for you to end up in prison.”
Why? He could offer to keep her under house arrest in his bedro- erm penthouse.

“No, Lex. I can’t be convicted of harboring an innocent man,” Lois retorted.
I’m not so sure about that.

How often did the same judges see Luthor’s court cases?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Clark:It still looks like a rolex to me. $500 that the jewel offered Lois is more than my Dad spent on Mom's wedding ring. OK, maybe not adjusted for inflation, but it is more than he actually spent.
Yes, when Jonathan Kent is as wealthy as Lex Luthor and still only buys a $500 ring, then I'll accept the analogy.

It really did not make sense in canon, and it makes less sense here.
I'll have to agree that it didn't make much sense in canon, but we're going with Lois Lane non-electronics expert-extraordinaire here. Are all of her suggestions supposed to be spot-on perfect?

She tried again. “Invest in gold bars?”
JOHN: What does that have to do with anything?
EW: Because the world's financial market is going down and gold will be worth more than paper money?
JOHN: Actually if the markets are about to collapse, you should invest in non-perishable food. However realistically Harrison plan would only disrupt the markets, not permanently destroy them.
Goods will still be available, they'll just be more expensive.

JOHN: Too much Luthor all around. He is not supposed to show up at the DP in any of these episodes.
EW: Well, here Lois is investigating him. In canon, Lois is dating him. Which would you rather see?
JOHN: He was totally absent from "The Rival", I liked that.
grumble Shoot.

Clark: dance she is not groveling in praise of his actions.
EW: /psst/ Clark? Lois doesn't grovel.
Clark:I think she came close back in early Febuary
Lois: mad you aren't supposed to bring that up.
clap Ooops.

Since he always lies the key is to figure out exactly how he is doing so.
Actually, he doesn't *always* lie, thus that's what makes him so treacherous. Like Clark he weaves his lies into reality.

The specific reason I worry is because early on Lois seemed to never openly disagree with Lex, and she was always arguing with Clark. The reason I worry is it might show she is getting closer to Luthor. I don't really think that is what is going on though.
LOIS: So, if I stand up for myself with Lex it means I like him? :rolleyes: I don't think so.

Clark:She seemed to accept all his offers last weekend. Going home from the Magic of the Night Ball, going to lunch the next day...
LOIS: *I* didn't accept all those things. My undercover persona did!
CLARK: So, what you're saying that if, FOR EXAMPLE, I was Superman... not that I am, this is a total example...
LOIS: /aside/ Methinks he protests too much.
CLARK: Anyway, so what you're saying is that I wouldn't be breaking Superman's code of ethics by letting myself be dragged into a B&E situation by my partner, wherein as Clark, since he's my *undercover* persona, hypothetically, I would be breaking the law, Superman couldn't be held liable?
LOIS: dizzy

I have major issues with BatP and FotHoL. I do not think Lois acts in character for most of them.
Nor do I think she acts in character with Luthor during Requiem, so you need to add that one to the list.

JOHN: He should just plain trust her. Although why she wants to be friends with the guy who shot her never really made sense to me.
LEX: IT was an accident!
JOHN: Caused by him valuing his freedom from jail more than Lois's life.
LEX: Well, what good would Lois's life be if I were in jail?

Although for what it is worth it does seem that Lena and Eugene's relationship did not fit most definitions of cheating, even without the factor of it being apart of an elaborate plan to fake a death. Although I am more conflicted about the whole matter.
I'm guessing they did make out.

Doutbful, Another Lois had a body count of over 100,000. I am not sure the number of kisses between Lois and Clark in the whole archive equal AL's body count.
laugh We're working on changing that total. wink

she is taking off her clothes.
EW: Hmmm. Are accessories considered "clothes"?
JOHN: It was the jacket she took off. I consider that clothes.
She also took off the watch, then put it in the jacket's pocket to muffle any sound reaching it in case it has an audio bug.
CLARK: I think it needs more padding. Take off your shirt, Lois.
LOIS: You first, big guy.
CLARK: blush um...er... uh... I don't like to show people my underwear.
LOIS: Then you shouldn't wear it outside of your tights.

But Lois did not know CK=SM. Clark knows he is SM. Anyway, I thought some of his getting out of such blunders was a bit unbelievable.
The "lead lined" faux pas from HiM is the worst one.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: hyper

He didn’t say that Schwartz was his best lawyer. He only implied it to Lois.
Exactly.
CLARK: I never... ever... um... would ever... uh... be that misleading when I... uh... speak.

LEX: Sure, honey. Now hush and make a pretty face, okay?
LOIS: [holds in desire to strangle 3rd richest man in the world]
LEX: That’s my girl. /slaps her buttocks/ Now off you go.
LOIS: No investigation is worth this! [Linked Image]

LEX: confused I already tell people to buy LexComp equipment. What more do you want from me?
PERRY: /hitting the side of his computer/ To make the blasted thing work!

CANON LOIS: [face-palm] Now I know why I hooked up with both Clark *and* Lex. And Claude. And Dan. Actually, every man since I before I left Dad’s.
[Linked Image]

Why? He could offer to keep her under house arrest in his bedro- erm penthouse.
HENDERSON: We don't normally release convicted criminals to be held captive by others.
LEX: I never do things normally.

“No, Lex. I can’t be convicted of harboring an innocent man,” Lois retorted.
ER: I’m not so sure about that.
CLARK: /shrugs/ She is cute, though, isn't she?

Ooooh! Just like when she shot that guy in the park.
CANON LOIS: [upset that Michael still thinks her guilty of killing that guy who ruined her credibility as a reporter]
CANON CLARK: I knew she was innocent.
CANON LOIS: I knew he'd bust me out of jail.

Duh! She’s currently using peeling acid to burn off the epidermis from her cheek.
LOIS: wave Here I am.
CAT: Did you just get a facial?

Oh boy. Is he currently in the doghouse?
It's amazing how easily it is to get out of the doghouse when you kiss like Clark Kent.

Apparently not.
LOIS: What, I have needs, too.
Told you.

Clark wished they could conduct every one of their meetings in this manner.
PERRY: I’ll have to check with HR to see if that’s appropriate.
CAT: [Linked Image] You said *I* couldn't!

Did anyone ever tell that doofus that he’s his own worst enemy.
LEX: Umm… what about me?
[Lois whispers to Lex all the stupid things Clark's done]
LEX: Really? Wow. Man… Oh boy. Okay, but I still get second place, right?
MARTHA: /Sigh/ I guess that's my job, huh? Well, I'm a little rusty on my mothering skills.

Like a lioness stalking her prey.
LOIS: Aww, he called me aggressive.
CAT: *clears throat*
ER: Fine, cougar.
LOIS: That's better. Wait. Did you just call me *old*? [Linked Image]

He was just about to ask when he heard the soft snap of a metal latch.
ER: confused chastity belt?
Sadly, nobody got this one. It was Lois taking off her LoLex watch and hiding it in the pocket of her jacket.

Lois nipped at his bottom lip, moaning. “Tastier and much more satisfying, Chuck.”
ER: Actually, about that…
CLARK: Who are you? HG Wells?

She really hopes somebody will whack Linda, huh?
LOIS: And that would be a bad thing?

RALPH: Even *I* can see that that’s a bad thing to say while boinking a floozy.
wave Thanks for reading!

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Nor do I think she acts in character with Luthor during Requiem, so you need to add that one to the list.
I have readjusted my thinking about Requium to how it happened here in Wrong Clark, and don't complain about it any more.

How she reacted to being saved was probably the worst damsel in distress line ever.

CLARK: [Embarrassed] um...er... uh... I don't like to show people my underwear.
clap

That would be the best reveal ever that Lois knows that CK=SM.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: This is why I bathe so often.
And here I thought it was because he’s an obsessive neat-freak.

JIMMY: It's those lights hanging over the road that tell you when to go and when to SSSSTTTOOOOPPPPP!
CABBIE: Oh, you mean ‘Orange’ doesn’t stand for ‘drive really fast’ and ‘Red’ doesn’t stand for ‘keep a tight grip on the steering wheel’?

LOIS: Ain't going to happen. I'm in a relationship with a solid man, who I'm denying being in a relationship with for his own good.
CLARK: [Dizzy] As long as she keeps kissing me, it makes sense.
grumble more like dead.

CANON LOIS: [upset that Michael still thinks her guilty of killing that guy who ruined her credibility as a reporter]
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
EW: Nor do I think she acts in character with Luthor during Requiem, so you need to add that one to the list.
JOHN: I have readjusted my thinking about Requium to how it happened here in Wrong Clark, and don't complain about it any more.
Oh, golly gee. Thanks. [Linked Image] Although, wouldn't it be funnier if SM swooped in to save her and Luthor was accidentally killed (or just shot) because the bullet ricocheted off SM and hit Lex? Just saying...

How she reacted to being saved was probably the worst damsel in distress line ever.
I agree. It was bad.
LEX: I didn't think so.

CLARK: [Embarrassed] um...er... uh... I don't like to show people my underwear.
That would be the best reveal ever that Lois knows that CK=SM.
laugh Yeah. That would be bad. /BTW: Clark says that line in TOGOM./

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
CLARK: This is why I bathe so often.
ER: And here I thought it was because he’s an obsessive neat-freak.
CLARK: [Linked Image] Lois doesn't need to know that.

CABBIE: Oh, you mean ‘Orange’ doesn’t stand for ‘drive really fast’ and ‘Red’ doesn’t stand for ‘keep a tight grip on the steering wheel’?
Sadly, we don't have orange in this country. Oh, wait, is it Green/Yellow combo that Germany has? (Or Red/Yellow combo? I forget.) I always thought that was a good idea. Warning drivers that 'go' was about to happen.

Also, funny how Lois didn’t refute that Linda’s the better reporter
LOIS: What? Nobody would ever believe that.

LOIS: No investigation is worth this! [Gives up Pulitzer to make headlines in the Met Star]
MS-headline: PMS-ing reporter gelded 3rd richest former man of the world.
LOIS: And yet I'm more satisfied with my career than ever before. /checks list/ Let's see. Who's next?

There have been several dystopian movies where the penal system has been privatized. It seems to work well for the popcorn industry.
So, probably not good to mention all the privatized prisons in the US now, then?

CLARK: /shrugs/ She is cute, though, isn't she?
ER: Brave, isn’t he?
LOIS: grumble more like dead.
Exactly. Being invulnerable doesn't make a man brave, only more stupid.

But it was shown on prime time television. It *has* to be true.
wave

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sadly, we don't have orange in this country. Oh, wait, is it Green/Yellow combo that Germany has?
Yeah. But I could have sworn that the yellow light is often mentioned in US TV. Yeah, there it is. There’s a yellow/orange phase between the red and the green.

I always thought that was a good idea. Warning drivers that 'go' was about to happen.
Oh, that one. Yeah, that too. I was just going for, drive really fast before the light turns red.

LOIS: What? Nobody would ever believe that.
GOTHAM GAZETTE: Welcome aboard, Ms. King. Your Superman exposes have been a delight to read in the Met. Star. I can’t wait to see what you’re going to do with our own menace, the Batman.

LOIS: And yet I'm more satisfied with my career than ever before. /checks list/ Let's see. Who's next?
RALPH: wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
GOTHAM GAZETTE: Welcome aboard, Ms. King. Your Superman exposes have been a delight to read in the Met. Star. I can’t wait to see what you’re going to do with our own menace, the Batman.
PERRY: Terrific job of keeping the Daily Planet at the top of the newspaper hierarchy there, Lois. They didn't see what hit them.
BATMAN: /to Vicki/ That has to be worst hiring decisions ever made. /holds up GG headline/ "Batman looks better in all black than in black / grey combo. Less fruity."
VICKI: Don't look at me. I just took the pictures.
BATMAN: Is she trying to goad me into commenting? Because I just might be too busy to hear Ms. King's screams for help.
VICKI: I'd be okay with that.
LOIS: I really like Vicki. She should come work at the DP.

It’s (television) got to be good for some things, right?
You mean besides fodder for FanFiction?

LOIS: Darn. Oh, well, Clark doesn't approve of most things I think or do.
ER: /guesses/ For instance, Lex?
CLARK: You'd be right.
LEX: Bonus!
LOIS: HELLO, boys! I don't *do* Lex.
LEX: How come she's allowed to call us 'boys' but we're not allowed to call her 'girl'?
CLARK: Rule #66 /Double Standards according to Lois/
LEX: I didn't get a copy of that book. Can I borrow yours?
CLARK: No. Sorry. It's written in both in Kryptonian and in invisible ink. You need x-ray vision to read it.
LEX: huh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
BATMAN: /to Vicki/ That has to be worst hiring decisions ever made. /holds up GG headline/ "Batman looks better in all black than in black / grey combo. Less fruity."
VICKI: Don't look at me. I just took the pictures.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/points at Lois/Vicki crossover on the archives.
Let's see there's that good one, which I think is by Queenie or LaraMoon, and then LLF wrote one recently; although, technically, it's supposed to be a JLA crossover, which Vicki and Lois have some fun scenes together.

Then again, the only way to win with Lois is to not play by her rules.
LOIS: [after Lex fed her after midnight]
LEX: Ooops.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Let's see there's that good one, which I think is by Queenie or LaraMoon
That’s the one!

quote:Then again, the only way to win with Lois is to not play by her rules.
LOIS: [after Lex fed her after midnight]

LEX: Ooops.
wave Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard